Leica Trinovid 10 x 42 BN Reviews

• Visual Clarity

Leica Trinovid 10 x 42 BN - Ask a question now

“I have had a pair of these for years and have no...”

Written on: 17/11/2007 by wombled (1 review written)

I have had a pair of these for years and have no intention of changing them. I have traveled extensively with them and they are still in quite remarkable condition. As far as can see (apart from the weight) they cannot be bettered. I looked at other very well known makes, but when I saw these I knew that I need look no further. As a pro photographer I look VERY critically at optics, and these are as good as you get… Read Full Review

“These and the 8 x 42 Trinovids have been the gold...”

Written on: 25/01/2007 by coemgenus (23 reviews written)

These and the 8 x 42 Trinovids have been the gold standard for outdoor pursuits for several years. The image clarity and colour rendering is magnificent, and the design and construction cannot be faulted. If the single criterion for purchase is image quality then there is no contest and these should be your choice. If portability is an issue, then there are now lighter weight binoculars out there which you might want to consider.
All in all great glasses, but these are no lightweights… Read Full Review