Zanussi ZWD1472 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Zanussi ZWD1472 - Ask a question now

“The Zanussi ZWD1472 is a great washer for the fact...”

Written on: 05/10/2008

The Zanussi ZWD1472 is a great washer for the fact that it has so many functions, timer, stop start button and for convenience it is ace!… Read Full Review

“I've only had this Zanussi ZWD1472 for a week but so...”

Written on: 12/01/2007 by Karen2221 (1 review written)

I've only had this Zanussi ZWD1472 for a week but so far I'm really pleased with it. (The reason I'm putting this review on so soon is due to the problems I found finding reviews when I was looking to buy - I'll update it when I've had the machine a bit longer!).

Overall the machine looks neat - the control panel isn't too fussy and is very simple to use (even my boyfriend can use it so they've obviously thought about the idiot proof factor!). Simply select the type of material (cotton etc)… Read Full Review

Corinna21's Response to Karen2221's Review

Written on: 23/08/2007

Hi there
<br/>
<br/>Thanks for your review - useful. The delay is so you can opt to run it at night when the electricity is cheaper!
<br/>