Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser Reviews

Media Gallery for Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser

“Excellent Clay Cleanser”

written by poohbearx on 04/11/2011

I only started using this product a couple of weeks ago, and I can already see the difference. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and clean. Only a small amount is needed buecause, it is thick, and also has a nice fresh aroma to it. I love the fact that it rinses off the skin easily and I sometimes uses it as a mask. Only problem with this clay cleanser is, it is quite expensive, but guess it's worth the hefty tag price.

“Dermalogica Treatments at Sanela @ Retreat 92...”

written by sanysa on 13/11/2010

Dermalogica Treatments at Sanela @ Retreat 92 Walsgrave Road Coventry CV8 3HX "Friendly & Professional"

“I have used dermal Clay Cleanser for 6-7 years. ”

written by on 20/01/2010

I have used dermal Clay Cleanser for 6-7 years.

I absolutely loved it until within the past 7 months I started to develop under the skin spots! These are spots ive never had before white heads under my skin and there are hundreds of them.

I have not used Dermal Clay Cleanser for 1 week and my under skin white heads have started to disappear - coincidence???? And I have no fresh acne spots???

“Fantastic!! I have been searching for ages for a...”

written by einir on 15/08/2009

Fantastic!! I have been searching for ages for a product for my oily congested skin, but nothing has previously worked. I have been using the dermal clay cleanser for a week, and already find a huge difference in the appearance of my skin; my open pores have reduced and my skin is less oily.

“I've been using this product for years, my mom works...”

written by JessicaJxo on 31/01/2009

I've been using this product for years, my mom works with an esthetician who carries Dermalogica. I use it as a mask and as a cleanser. The first time I used it, i absolutely saw a difference right away. Don't start using it before an important event; it brings up impurities in the skin and may cause a breakout in those prone to them for the first few days. Not a huge breakout, but some here and there. BUT IT GETS BETTER, you just have to keep using it! If you're not sure, get a small bottle on EBay (NOT a sample if you're breakout prone- like I said you have to use it for about a week). I LOVE it, everyone I lend it to ends up hooked, and I hear Victoria Beckham swears by it :)

“Leaves skins feeling smooth and great for waking me...”

written by on 15/06/2008

Leaves skins feeling smooth and great for waking me up. Good value for money and fantastic results. Bad point, can sting if it gets in your eyes.

“It removes oils from skin, therefore preventing spots....”

written by goggle on 06/01/2007

It removes oils from skin, therefore preventing spots. Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser has a totally natural formulae with no AHA/BHA's. It can be used as a facial mask by leaving it on for 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, it can make skin that already breaks out worse...you may have to use a more effective product that has salyclic acid to clear acne. Murad's facial wash worked for me. However, it will still take a month to clear up. If you do use Murads facial wash, then please use an SPF of at least 15.

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser is good if you have mild acne.