Power Inverter Reviews

Power Inverter - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Luminous Sinewave Inverter(1500VA) ”

Written on: 12/01/2010 by ukl (1 review written)

Luminous Sinewave Inverter(1500VA)

The Sine wave Inverter 1500(VA) is an incredible Inverter .For a very long time I researched to purchase a Inverter, finally I got Luminous Inverter. I went to many shops but finally shopped from Luminous Gateways.

This Inverter offers a standard features to satisfy and meet all sorts of needs. The Sine Wave Inverter also includes a built-in alarm function. This Inverter also features battery-overloading function.

The Sine wave Inverter is a high… Read Full Review

“- I bought this inverter back in may 2008, as we...”

Written on: 13/10/2009 by anuj4 (1 review written)

- I bought this inverter back in may 2008, as we know that power cuts are major problem in cities like Delhi .My old inverter broke down to technical defaults, so I thought of buying a new inverter for my home. As I used luminous ups in past, my first choice is sine wave inverter from luminous power technologies. From the first look the inverter comes in black color and look stunning. The inverter runs on 230 Voltage (nominal) . One of the best features I like about this model is the added… Read Full Review

“I was using luminous inverter in our home and It was a...”

Written on: 06/07/2009 by alokraman (3 reviews written)

I was using luminous inverter in our home and It was a good inverter. Now there was need for inverter in my petrol pump because there was a more power demand than my home. I took lots of consultancy and advice for this. I am using it from five month and I have no problem with this inverter. It is working fine and provides very good service. 2nd things I want to share with this company that is its costumer service. I had some problem in earlier when I was using its small inverter for my home… Read Full Review