Reductil Slimming Pill Reviews

Media Gallery for Reductil Slimming Pill

Reductil Slimming Pill

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“BAD MEMORIES FROM 10 YEARS AGO”

Written on: 26/03/2013

I used Reductil back in 2003. I found it really effective in curbing my appetite. I was always thirsty and sometimes feeling anxious, as I feel my heartbeat is faster than normal. Sleep was another problem. I was awake more than usual, hence my eyebags were very prominent. I didn't mind these effects, because I was noticing that I was losing weight. Until -------- I woke up one morning with fever, then saw measles-like spots on my legs and arms. My muscles were sore. My legs were… Read Full Review

“I suffered a heart attack and almost died! This was...”

Written on: 12/02/2010

I suffered a heart attack and almost died! This was completely unexpected. After further investigation it occurred to me that all my heart and related problems were due to a pill called REDUCTIL. There have been over 17 reported heart attack related deaths because of this weight loss pill. It is important that women and men are warned about this. Currently the REDUCTIL pill has been banned by EMA (european medical authority). Please bear in mind that I am only 28 years old and have had no… Read Full Review