Canon A1 Reviews

Canon A1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon A1

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I, just last week, traded a framed, matted print from...”

Written on: 04/06/2009 by PopsPhotos (1 review written)

I, just last week, traded a framed, matted print from my gallery for an A-1. I made the trade because I wanted something of quality which would take multiple exposures.

I have used Canon in the past, so assumed it would be a rugged, reliable camera. I'm not very disappointed. The lens is stuck, so I can't get it off.

I took a roll of film with it Thursday and I'm pleased with the results. I purposely pushed the macro and depth of field into marginal results and got exactly what I expected… Read Full Review

“I have had my Canon A1 35mm SLR camera for 25 years....”

Written on: 05/12/2005 by Andyg009 (1 review written)

I have had my Canon A1 35mm SLR camera for 25 years. It is a good camera, and I have taken many good pictures.

I have considered buying a second one… Read Full Review