ICICI Internet Banking www.icicibank.com

1.6

ICICI Internet Banking www.icicibank.com - Ask a question now

“Newer Version is not User friendly”

written by on 09/05/2014

Hi Team, The Newer version of ICICI Internet Banking is not user friendly. 1. Not easy to add to account payee in account. 2. For transaction details 3. Account details like address, phone number etc...

“ICICI Bank application...”

written by Naraindra on 25/04/2014

ICICI bank application UI changed and not as appealing as earlier. Some usability issues like: 1) You will not be able to remove panels like My Money from My View. 2) Home page lacks accounts list and earlier, one click on Account Link will take to the default last few transactions. Now need to do many clicks to reach to see the latest transactions Basically the fonts and other UI features are not good and most of them not like it. There could be an option set to change the view to earlier view or to change to Standard view. One common issue with the ICICI bank is that - if you select an option as auto-debit for any 3 rd party vendors, ICICI bank itself can not deactivate it. I have personally suffered the pain even after multiple calls, Direct bank visit, plenty of mails. Naraindrakumar Palani

“Why some services not available in New interface??”

written by 283O'Reilly on 09/04/2014

Hi If you notice in the new interface they are not providing deposit date link which was helpful in the old view to see the interest which you will get for the year and when i asked they say we have to check if we can provide it, i dont understand when it was given in old interface then why cant they give it in new interface. I request all ICICI customers to ask for it then they may give it and that is useful thing since you will come to know how much money you may get if you dont break your FD

“iwish app not working”

written by 343Roberts on 04/04/2014

when i click on manage goal it shows page with session expired

“Terrible Frustrating online banking”

written by Nwerwe on 24/03/2014

Their online banking is simply built to frustrate. And their telephone banking crew are a bunch of jokers.

“iwish app not working”

written by on 24/02/2014

Iwish--Manage goals option always gives session timeout error. Unable to add funds to goals.

“Worst upgrade ever”

written by teeth212 on 24/02/2014

Do you people take customers' reviews before launching such an upgrade. It is like irctc now: keeps logging you off and takes forever to load. I wish there was a 0 rating, I would have given it. Appalling, this new interface. Get back the old one please.

“crappy website”

written by on 20/02/2014

its down a lot of the time, whenever any page opens on any browser on any computer it takes a couple of seconds before any of the links work, its impossible to find what you are looking for, there is no list of transactions easily viewable without seeing your statement, there is an insane amount of security for no reason - login password, transaction password, OTP, atm grid values, securecode! it never ends, its such a hassle to pay bills or shop online, sessions keep expiring, right clicks and navigation is not allowed, the design is fresh and new for the 1970s internet, you have to go through 3 pages before you are logged in to your account, it takes ages to link other ICICI products to your own bank account (like credit cards, insurance policies), the frames are not of the correct size for any modern computer's resolution, probably shouldn't use frames in the first place, paying ICICI's own credit card bill is not a straight-forward 'pay amount due' button away - you have to note down the amount and enter it in yourself - all in all its a badly designed, dysfunctional website that is not at all user friendly and is very frustrating to use, you expect better from a bank. I would have liked a demo account that is viewable by anyone to see all the features of the website before I opened an account here. having said that, if they give anybody a demo nobody will open an account with them!

“WORST NETBANKING & POOR ATM'S NETWORK”

written by on 05/03/2013

As usual ICICI Bank website was down other day when I tried to login. Everytime when I wanted to navigate from one-page to another the session gets time out. For God sake Do not tell me, "Sir, the page gets timed out if unattended fro some time", it can't be 5 seconds?? I'm a pro-internet & computer user. Hence it blocked my user ID. Even today when I tried resetting my password online, the Unique number came on my mobile, but when I tried to enter on your reset screen, again session expired.. session expired.. session expired... I tried almost 15 times before giving up. Don't even tell me, "website may be under-maintenance", it can't be so all the time & that too during peak hours. Again when I tried, it said Unique ID is not generated yet, please follow Step-1. when I did so, it said "Can't generate again, wait for 4 days before trying again" Trust me, I'm abusing your internet services from inside but not mentioning it here, you guys have frustrated me till that extend. And it will not stop here, I wish to take it to customer forums, so that the world is also made aware, the bank they consider as India's Largest Pvt Sector Bank has world's inferior internet technologies, I know this since I'd worked with you once upon a time. Your NetBanking is Poor, very poor. ICICI ATM's - Always out of cash or outdated vending machines. You'll always notice "Out of Order" boards at the Kandivali's Charkop ATM & Malad - Orlem's ATM. The refilling is not done on time, Yes, the security guard will tell you this.

“online account expires soon ”

written by Soldierinreview on 12/04/2012

don need the safety jus want to browse my accnt ... what is wrong with ICICI .... request all to don get a account der even if its available fa free with zero balance .... don wanna give even a 1/2 star review to ICICI

“Absolutely Appalling ”

written by ClaireMoran on 03/04/2012

Do not invest with these people. If you don't regularly log in (and what is the point of logging in on a two year fixed rate account which allows no withdrawals?) the password expires and it took me three months to get a new one and to get tax information from them. They don't answer emails, don't understand what you mean when you try to talk to them on the phone and got my email address wrong so I couldn't access my account. My fixed rate is about to expire. I don't expect I will see the money that they should transfer into my account for weeks. They are disorganised, treat their customers will contempt and are a complete shambles. Absolutely appalling.

“If there is anything less than zero review points, I...”

written by a210560 on 30/04/2011

If there is anything less than zero review points, I would give this bank and its rubbish service ! Their on-line service is so poor. If you want to talk to a person, it is still worst!
In my 50 years of banking history, I have not experienced a worst bank like this. Their people are absolutely inexperienced. They talk only lie, lie, nothing other than lie. Please, please stay away from this bank. It is a waste of your precious time and of course money.

This experience is real from my own experience.
I wanted to open an NRI account with this bank after seeing its advertisements and bragging, etc. over internet. I talked to their representatives over phone and sent a cheque for $500 for the initial deposit. You know for how much Indian Rupee was deposited? Just for $430. Remaining $70 was the charges from Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase Banks. When I asked ICICI about this, they lied as though they do not know anything about these charges! They did not even send the cheque to my drawee bank, instead they sent it to their collection bank. I came to know of these from my bank TD Canada Trust. Even after showing the proof they sent the cheque to their collection banks, they were lieing that they sent the cheque to my bank TD.
All people whom I talked over phone from ICICI lied,,, all . From managers to the bottom level.
Please stay away from these liars.

“I have an ICICI Bank account for past 5 years. I have...”

written by raviksingal on 01/04/2011

I have an ICICI Bank account for past 5 years. I have been very happy with the service but of late since late 2010 I have found its Internet Banking gets down every now and then. Initially I thought it as one off but this it being occuring quite frequently and then runs for days altogether. Visit to its branch is a cumbersome procedure, anywhere you go waiting is for atleast half an hour.
I am thinking of moving my account to some other bank. HDFC?

“They have worse customer service, nobody wants to work...”

written by on 10/06/2010

They have worse customer service, nobody wants to work in that office. been 3 months trying to get access to MY OWN MONEY and cant get it. DO NOT OPEN ACCOUNT WITH ICICI BANK. They rip people off and spend that money to give to srk to do their ads.

“First class service. They usually offer reasonable...”

written by on 12/05/2010

First class service. They usually offer reasonable rates of interest for savers.

Ramesh12's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2014

worst service so far nobody cares customer
unable to do online transations , ATM
customer service is very poor - they just disconnect call

“ICICI Bank, just off the phone again trying to...”

written by on 22/03/2010

ICICI Bank, just off the phone again trying to transfer money from my Hi Save account to my nominated bank. I am being given the run around and feel I am being blocked getting money from my account. They Stated account dormant, in fact it was reactivated some weeks ago and I had gained access to the ICICI website with new password which had been given and transferred money and was given a payment confirmation number, no money was transferred into my bank. On phoning them again this evening I was told the account was dormant as I had not used it for 2 years but they refused to go into discussion into how had I received a payment confirmation number, again I was told they would request a activation of the account. DO NOT USE THIS BANK, You have been warned.

“WORST ONLINE Bank EVER (I will never go back for...”

written by vmathew on 25/01/2010

WORST ONLINE Bank EVER (I will never go back for deposit nor loan)
I am an ICICI Demat account customer since 2002. (Vashi, Mumbai Branch). Due to my job transfers I had to move to Bangalore, then overseas. Since 2003 I am trying to do change of address, PAN card submission, password reset etc. till today 2010 (7 years) no luck. This is the WORST bank I EVER dealt with in my life. When I saw this option of review, I feel that everyone in the world should know that, if you are thinking about keeping your money in ICICI, you have to beg for your money, and for simple services like address change, passwords etc. if you call the call center a bunch of Jokers will answer your call with no clue of what they asking, they don't care you put your money in this bank, they are the useless pigs you can ever talk to.. (sorry for my frustration). And if anyone has doubt, I am willing to share my account details and proof etc (now I don't care even if I lost what I put in this bank, I want to make sure others won't make the same mistakes..

“Accounts with ICICI Bank are a nightmare, especially...”

written by on 15/10/2009

Accounts with ICICI Bank are a nightmare, especially when they go dormant. One of mine went dormant, and I had to complete a round trip of 90 miles, produce passports and proof of address, and would you believe, make a statement of why I wanted the account reactivated - like I wasn't being reasonable in wanting access to my own money. The ICICI website reassuringly says something along the lines of "Your money in a dormant account will always be your property or if you die it will become part of your estate" ...maybe they get customers dying of old age waiting for accounts to be reactivated.

More worrying is the fact that ICICI gave me no indication that the account had actually been closed, and I was given no warning that closure was imminent. The problem is that they have no concept of customer service, and the levels of beaurocracy within this Indian bank might be a new and interesting experience for customers of UK banks.

The other problem I've had related to the extreme length of time it takes to clear funds deposited to the current account. One over-the-counter deposit at an ICICI branch took nearly 2 months - yes, months, to clear because of some admin error in the bank, and a deposit made to ICICI through my Lloyds bank took several weeks. To cap it all, the Visa debit card was not accepted in India.

I'm sticking with them for one more try, as I think things can only get better, but my advice to anyone considered starting up with them would be to think carefully, and be prepared for advantages to be cancelled out by problems in managing the accounts.

“The website doesn't work properly, and they don't...”

written by robertito on 09/10/2009

The website doesn't work properly, and they don't reply to queries - do avoid it !

“its really a headache. when i try to add a payee to my...”

written by ramkumarkolli on 15/04/2009

its really a headache. when i try to add a payee to my account, it doesn't allow me. when i want to check my account balance online, it shows we will direct to our new website but it doesn't.

ICICI internet banking is really a headache.

Robertito's Response to 454308_ramkumarkolli's Review

Written on: 09/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because my experience has been very similar.

Asked by rupaswathi on 26th May 2015 Report this content
I have closed my iwish goal I couldnot find that amount credited to my account but I can see that amount in Deposit account. How do I get it added to my savings account?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by 534135529 on 20th March 2014 Report this content
My internet banking session has expired. How do I activate it?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site