Klees Car Rental Reviews

Klees Car Rental - Ask a question now

“Extremely helpful young people working for the...”

Written on: 23/05/2008

Extremely helpful young people working for the company. Online reservations without problems… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Apparently the price was low (about 22 Euros per day),...”

Written on: 19/10/2006 by davidec (1 review written)

Apparently the price was low (about 22 Euros per day), but I was charged 5000 svk for a tiny scratch on the car I hired from Klees car Rental, and I am quite sure the scratch was there before I had hired the car (very hard to notice on a plastic bumper). At a first check the man said the car was OK, then he called me out and told me of the scratch… Read Full Review