Woof N' Go Manchester Reviews - www.woofngodoggroomers.co.uk

Media Gallery for Woof N' Go Manchester www.woofngodoggroomers.co.uk

Woof N' Go Manchester www.woofngodoggroomers.co.uk

“The best.”

written by Valerie2105 on 19/04/2019

The person I dealt with is amazing. She as looked after my Beagle Princess since she was 8 weeks old. She is very gentle with her and does her best to accommodate Princess for her monthly wash and trim; especially if it's short notice. I can't rate her enough for her kindness and attention to her; she pointed out last month that Princess had an ear infection and to take her to the vet. Do not be misled by the bad reviews, my experience of the person I dealt with is the same as the other satisfied customers - she's professional and cares for all the puppies and dogs in her care.

“Bad- waited an hour and they didn’t show up ”

written by JamesMilo on 14/02/2018

Turned up at the Shop for an appointment, but the shop was closed, waited for an hour, no one showed up. Called several times and text with no reply. Still no reply 7 days on.

“Apauling”

written by on 15/08/2013

The most rude person I have ever met, told someone's dog to shut up as they were crying. Will never be going back. Will be nice as pie to your face or in front of any other customers, but when no one else is there she was disgusting. Obviously just in it for the money as had no compassion for any of the animals

“I wouldn't take my Misty anywhere else!”

written by MarieMeighan on 03/04/2012

Where do I start with Gina? She has been grooming my 4 year old Zuchon, Misty for 3 years and I cannot recommend Gina highly enough. She goes above and beyond what is required. After a recent visit Gina told me Misty had "yelped" when she was being groomed. Gina thought she had a problem with either her hip or her knee. She was right!! I took Misty to the vet who said she had hip dysplasia that rapidly got worse, anti inflammatories were not helping and she needed an operation asap. At really short notice Gina opened early and fitted Misty into her busy workload for a bath (she was going to be housebound for a few weeks and she needed a bath before the operation). Not only that, when Gina heard I was going to buy a cage she lent me one of her's. I said she goes above and beyond any other dog groomer I have experienced but can you imagine how nice it was and how surprised I was to receive a little parcel in the post addressed to Misty? It was a "Get Well Doggy" card and a little squeaky toy! It arrived on a day when Misty (and I) were feeling it.. She was feeling down because she was in pain and couldn't walk and I was feeling it because it was horrible to see her like that. The toy was a godsend, it kept Misty occupied all day and night and took her mind off everything. My mum and sister take their 3 dogs to Gina, as do friends and they agree that she is the best! I cannot praise her enough, she really does have a gift with dogs and their owners. She never moans or lectures me about the state of Misty, unlike some groomers who "tut tut". (I have a beautiful cute cream coloured dog that likes mud and water and digging and bones..). I don't bathe her myself now because it used to distress her and it took so long, she goes to Gina once a month and always comes out looking immaculate, although she doesn't stay like that for long. Don't be put off if you can't get the appointment you want, it's worth waiting for. Marie and Misty

“Dog equivalent of a beauty parlour”

written by EileenClarkson on 22/03/2012

My very highly strung jack russell,Toby, has been going to Gina for his haircut for a number of years now. Toby is a long, wire haired jack russell and needs his coat cutting every 3-4 months. He is not good with other dogs but Gina knows just how to handle him and I can't praise her highly enough. I have recommended Gina to friends and family and they are all extremely happy. Toby used to go to Gina's house for his haircut before she got her premises but Toby is still more than happy to go there even though there can be other dogs there at the same time. Gina is very good at handling highly strung and nervous dogs.

“Louise Alderson”

written by hollymax on 13/01/2012

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Gina is, she grooms both my dogs who are both elderly and one is very nervous and i have had problems getting her into groomers in the past but she always loves going to Gina, i always recommend Gina to everyone, so much so that my friend travels 20 miles to get her dog groomed by Gina. she always She checks all the dogs over properly whilst grooming them and will let you know if anything is wrong, she is very conscientious groomer as i know from experience, she groomed one of my dogs before xmas and found lumps in her groin that weren't their last time she was groomed and advised me to go to the vets.Gina is the best dog groomer i have been to and i have been to a few, if you want a caring and kind person to grrom your dog then take them to see Gina.

“My temperamental dog Ted has been visiting Gina for...”

written by David Lamb on 04/05/2011

My temperamental dog Ted has been visiting Gina for over three years. To this day I don't know how Gina does it, she is really quite brilliant. If I so much as show Ted a brush or a bottle of shampoo he runs a mile. Gina not only baths him, she also clips his nails, cleans his teeth and gives him the most beautiful hair cut. I truly believe Gina is what some people refer to as a "Dog Whisperer"- she IS that good. She has also highlighted small medical concerns allowing me to make an early vets appointment. I am delighted she has a new shop and wish her every success.
David Lamb in Sale (and Ted)

“Brought our little zuchon puppy Molly to woof'n'go in...”

written by Mairead Moloney on 21/01/2011

Brought our little zuchon puppy Molly to woof'n'go in Stretford today after reading the wonderful reviews listed. It was apparent after speaking to Gina that she was the perfect person for the task in hand! We had previously used a groomer in urmston whereby molly became very distressed with having her facial hair trimmed, so much so they refused to complete it and rang me to pick her up as she kept snapping at them. Have to say Gina must have super calming dog powers!!! Her professional kind and caring manner enabled molly to be groomed beautifully without any snapping or worries. I was so relieved, gina even text me half way through with a progress update to alleviate my concerns, how fab is that!!! She also advised for me to take molly to see the vet as it was apparent that molly has an ear infection and unusual skin bobbles in her ears, something that the previous groomers failed to notice. Can't wait for molly to return in 4 wks time, wud 100% recommend woof'n'go!!!
Mairead and Molly, Urmston

“Woof and go are definately the best place to take your...”

written by on 04/01/2011

Woof and go are definately the best place to take your dog, if you care about the way your animal is treated whilst they are there. I can tell that Spud, my cocker spaniel is a much happier dog upon picking him up from woof and go, as oppose to other places, where he has come out looking miserable! You can tell right away that Gina really cares about your animals and treats them well...this is probably why the dogs sit still for her whilst she grooms them! Recommend Woof and Go 100%.

Anneliese and Spud :-)

“My poodle is very nervous and gets snappy when he was...”

written by jocos on 03/01/2011

My poodle is very nervous and gets snappy when he was being groomed due to a bad grooming experience when hes was a puppy( his skin was bleeding when I picked him up!). Woof and go was recommended to me by the receptionist at my vet . I am so glad I took him. he is groomed beautifully ,Gina really cares about the dogs she is grooming ,first class service ,wouldnt go anywhwere else .

“We have taken our cavalier king charles to a few...”

written by rio22 on 13/11/2010

We have taken our cavalier king charles to a few parlours and this is definatly the best. It was the first one that asked if Rio had any skin problems or medical conditions which I was very impressed with. He looks like a brand new pup again. Very impressed. She also checked his teeth, and even though I was willing to pay the extra to have the tar removed the lady was very honest and said it wasn't needed just a brush would be fine. Very friendly and would recommend to everybody

“Its fantastic, Elmo hates water so its really dificult...”

written by on 23/02/2010

Its fantastic, Elmo hates water so its really dificult to get him clean, but he loves going to woof n go and getting pampered, its local and very friendly and they will always manage to find you an appointment thats suits you,they do a really thorough clean and he comes outlooking and smelling great. i recommend woof n go to all my dog loving friends as a well priced great service.

“Superb value for money and a fantastic service. Our...”

written by lindsey davidson on 11/06/2009

Superb value for money and a fantastic service. Our Airedale comes back smelling beautiful and really happy with a great hair cut, toe nails clipped and having been to a few others in Urmston, would only recommend" Woof and Go".

“My puppy was a little nervous to have his coat trimmed...”

written by sarah matley on 05/10/2006

My puppy was a little nervous to have his coat trimmed for the first time but Woof N' Go took their time and did a brilliant job especially as my puppy had had a traumatic experience with a rogue dog grooming business earlier that day.
I would definatly recommend woof n go to all pet owners.