Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume - Ask a question now

“Lasting fish gorgeous scent”

Written on: 11/07/2012 by neroli (8 reviews written)

This is delicate, feminine and does last. I wear the body lotion for work, which has a strong enough aroma and works out cheaper, saving the cologne/perfume for best. I have worn Beautiful now for over 10 years. During this time I have occasionally used other scents, however it is only when wearing this that people stop me to ask what I am wearing. I have to admit that I don't smell it on myself now, ask have got used the aroma. My sister always comments when I wear it, she says it smells… Read Full Review

“Beautiful perfume is another of Estee Lauder's little...”

Written on: 11/08/2007 by Chloe Manifold (2 reviews written)

Beautiful perfume is another of Estee Lauder's little miracles that exudes femininity. Lush paddocks full of crushed roses and orange blossom fill the senses, mixed with a thousand petals from a thousand flowers in the heat of a summers day, and heady under a crescent moon when wisteria droops on the pergola beside climbing roses damp with dew. Beautiful is beautiful. I was wearing Beautiful several years ago when going skiing, and the guy beside me on the lift said "what's that awesome… Read Full Review

“A classic beauty by Estee Lauder! This perfume really...”

Written on: 27/11/2006 by FraggleSue (14 reviews written)

A classic beauty by Estee Lauder! This perfume really makes a lady feel special, and it smells so classy. I would wear this more often, but I limit my use of it to special occasions only, because it really is something special. Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume is a light and delicious fragrance, that is neither heady or heavy - it's just simply Beautiful!! A perfectly and aptly named scent!… Read Full Review

“A beautiful garden of wonderfully fragrant and very...”

Written on: 25/09/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

A beautiful garden of wonderfully fragrant and very pretty blooms on a summers day is what springs to mind whenever I catch the delicate aroma of Estee Lauder Beautiful. Innocent and fresh, shy and delicate like a bride on her wedding day, so sweet and yet so elegant in her long flowing white dress.

I wore this on my wedding day, although I wore red, not white! It is gentle and not overpowering. As its name suggests, it really is quite Beautiful… Read Full Review