Breguet Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Breguet - Ask a question now

“ terrible awful slow expensive AFTER sales service”

Written on: 09/12/2011 by badbreguet (1 review written)

To start, I am not a watch enthusiast, and am not an expert. I usually do not post on forums unless I am thrilled or angry. This is an angry post. Pros: The only watchmaker to make a solid gold band that can pass for understated, IMO. Cons: break often, take way too long to be fixed, expensive to fix, terrible after sales I bought my mother this manual wind watch, and it wasn't cheap. While I was doing the buying, the sales people could not have been more helpful, letting me come in time… Read Full Review

“I visited the Breguet store in Mayfair last year, I...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by A Mouse (1 review written)

I visited the Breguet store in Mayfair last year, I was pleasantly surprised to be welcomed with a warm smile by a confident and beautiful lady who seemed to be passionate about the brand she was representing. My family and I are the owners of several Breguet timepieces, and our timepieces have have given us years of enjoyment.

Why are we all too eager to complain when we receive a bad customer service and hardly acknowledge a good customer service, even when it exceeds expectations?… Read Full Review

Therealspecialone's Response to 256925_A Mouse's Review

Written on: 04/11/2011

What else would you expect from Breguet when you are paying almost £10k plus for a watch? They have to treat you like royalty because if they don't you can easily take your money and go somewhere else. Maybe Patek Phillipe or Blancpain.

Unlike high street jewellers where they will most likely scam a defenceless old pensioner into handing over £200 to fix a watch that is perfectly fine.

Breguet have to provide outstanding service for their customers so that they can attract affluent customers.

Therealspecialone's Response to 256925_A Mouse's Review

Written on: 04/11/2011

Sorry forgot to add, the reason why people don't comment on good customer service even if it exceeds expectations is because store staff should be doing it anyway and it should be second nature to them when serving customers.

Read 2 Comments