Sunset Resort, Eta Hotel Reviews

Sunset Resort, Eta Hotel - Ask a question now

“We stayed at Hotel Eta in August 2008 in a two bed...”

Written on: 10/08/2008 by usherc (1 review written)

We stayed at Hotel Eta in August 2008 in a two bed apartment booked through Balkan Holidays over the internet. If you are looking for a relaxing, quiet time then I'd definitely recommend. The paths and pavements outside the resort were very uneven and I thought dangerous so care needs to be taken especially for those with poor mobility. The complex doesn't have a supermarket or food store so you have to venture outside if you want some basic supplies. There were some small shops selling food… Read Full Review

Click here to view holiday offers on Expedia

Mac99's Response to usherc's Review

Written on: 15/08/2008

I agree with this review because... I too found the Bulgarian people quite sour. I would go as far as to say some were seemingly rude and unfriendly.

Read 1 Comment

“The Eta Hotel in Sunset Resort, Bulgaria is a real...”

Written on: 18/08/2006 by joannabrunt (1 review written)

The Eta Hotel in Sunset Resort, Bulgaria is a real gem! It's a palace with marble floors, fabulous modern apartments, surrounded by the culture of a quiet Bulgarian town. We received a first class service from the staff, who catered to our every need. You are just seconds from the beautiful sandy beach and 10 minutes from the busy Sunny Beach resort.

I can't say I'm a fan of traditional Bulgarian food (very rich), but we chose self catering. The fruit and meat from the local shops and… Read Full Review

Click here to view holiday offers on Expedia

Turps's Response to joannabrunt's Review

Written on: 01/02/2009

I found this review helpful because... we are planning a trip to sunset resort and want to make sure we have all we want for a perfect holiday

Read 1 Comment