Chiquito, Ashton Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Chiquito, Ashton - Ask a question now

“I go to chiquito ashton on regular basis and always...”

Written on: 22/08/2008 by lolly0161 (1 review written)

I go to chiquito ashton on regular basis and always experience a great level of service and food if there has been a wait the bar staff have always been friendly and top notch on their knowledge my daughter all of 3 years old enjoys every minute of her visit as the staff make a fuss of children i would recommended it to any one… Read Full Review

“Chiquito in Ashton is one of the worst restaurants...”

Written on: 17/08/2006 by zEURE (71 reviews written)

Chiquito in Ashton is one of the worst restaurants I've ever been to.
The food was tasteless, but very expensive, took ages to come and finally came cold.
Dessert tasted good, but it was ice cream, not exactly like they did much to it.
I was really surprised about how the staff treated the table next to us.
We must of been there for about 1 hr and a half only eating for about half an hour of that.
Never go back and wouldn't recommend it.
Maybe I had a bad experience there though but I was… Read Full Review