One Compare www.onecompare.com Reviews

5.0

One Compare www.onecompare.com - Ask a question now

“Good service”

written by jimmyandlizzy on 08/05/2019

Not many websites allow you to pick sim-free then compare the mobile prices. Saved about 40 quid off what others were quoting. Would be nice if you did refurbs though, as I don't tend to buy new phones if I can help it.

“One Compare is a great website if you are looking for...”

written by Alanhills on 27/07/2006

One Compare is a great website if you are looking for a new mobile phone.

I found the site from the daily Mirror, and through Google I found out that it is recommended by Channel 4, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mirror and many more places, which gives a good impression.

They provide a comparison service for Mobile Phones, Pay As You Talk, Contract and Sim Free. They have what seem to be the best deals available on their site.

I have ordered and received a brand new (sparkling) Nokia N80, which I am impressed with, but this is about the site not the phone.

The site is easy to use, shows some fantastic deals, is recommended by numerous websites and newspapers (this gave me confidence to order), so you know they are not dodgy or anything like that, and they offer a very helpful service. I could not fault them 10/10.