Prey (XBox 360) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Prey (XBox 360) - Ask a question now

“Overall I liked Prey, but completed it all too soon,...”

Written on: 14/01/2007 by Freeky (41 reviews written)

Overall I liked Prey, but completed it all too soon, it's perhaps too easy, mainly because effectively you can't die!.

Try the demo first, I did which is why I bought it… Read Full Review

“I bought the Prey XBox 360 game because there is...”

Written on: 10/09/2006 by singer (2 reviews written)

I bought the Prey XBox 360 game because there is nothing really out for the XBox 360 at the moment, but I wish I had never bothered, as it is dull, linear and should never have been released on the 360.

Rent it before you buy, as it may not be your cup of tea… Read Full Review

“Prey is good, but not as good as the hype, and there...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by ramtin (22 reviews written)

Prey is good, but not as good as the hype, and there are far better Xbox 360 games out there. It's worth a go if you can borrow it, because it has some good ideas and features, but it's pretty repetitive with some good bits thrown in along the way. I got it free with a bundle for £10 over the best price I could find for the console only, but I wouldn't buy it.

The review by Fullmetal89 puts it about right.

If it had multi-player and/or player vs player it might be worth it… Read Full Review

“Three good things about Prey for the Xbox 360. One...”

Written on: 17/08/2006 by Fullmetal89 (5 reviews written)

Three good things about Prey for the Xbox 360. One example would be that this game has the wall walk death walk and spirit walk, which is unique, and I have never experienced it before in a game. Another example are the strange weapons found in the game. The last example I can think of is the cool moment when you enter a mini planet as I like to call it, and you're sort of trapped in its gravitational pull, which makes for some pretty cool moments.

This game was a great idea, but it has way… Read Full Review