Dobbies Jods Adult Casual Jodhpur Reviews

Media Gallery for Dobbies Jods Adult Casual Jodhpur

Dobbies Jods Adult Casual Jodhpur

“14 YEARS OF WEAR”

Written on: 31/01/2013

I've had my Dobbies jods for 14 years and they are finally getting to the point where I have to order some new ones.. I live in these jods (I'm a groom)1 pair in the washing machine whilst I wear the other pair.. Much as I hate to face the truth.. I "NEED" to get some new ones!!!… Read Full Review

“Fabulous fit ”

Written on: 20/05/2008

Fabulous fit
Quality material
Long lasting and they always look fabulous Super quality jods that last forever. I have had my show jods over 13 years and its only now they are starting to fray! These jods have been worn every weekend competing in that time frame and yes they are fab fit super comfy and just brill!… Read Full Review

“I've had 2 x pairs made now and am just ordering...”

Written on: 22/07/2006 by BadDog (16 reviews written)

I've had 2 x pairs made now and am just ordering another pair... possibly 2 x pairs if I get carried away with myself. My neice has had 2 x pairs and can't speak highly enough...

I previously had a black pair from Dobbies Jods, made from a tough stretch thermal material with a wonderful matching black full SureGripTM seat. For winter riding or general yard duties, I have yet to find anything better to wear. They certainly give the appearance of being at least twice the £35 ish they cost me… Read Full Review

Susanaoleota's Response to BadDog's Review

Written on: 09/01/2007

Thank you for recommending Dobbies to me. With a 36" leg finding a pair of women's jodhpurs that are long enough has proved impossible. I have now contacted them directly and look forward to a receiving my first pair.

Read 1 Comment