Cash Convertors Reviews - www.cashconverters.co.uk

Cash Convertors - www.cashconverters.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cash Convertors - www.cashconverters.co.uk

Cash Convertors - www.cashconverters.co.uk

“AMAZING ”

Written on: 08/09/2022 by 313Farrell (1 review written)

Just have to say how friendly and helpful the staff at finchley central cash converters are. Always ready to advise and help with the aim of reuniting customers with their items after a loan or in giving quality products in the sales department. Never had any problems in all the 10 years ive been a customer.

“Prey on the vulnerable ”

Written on: 08/06/2022 by 378Beach (1 review written)

They are predators not humans hence why they could do that job some idiot wanted to kick my head in because I won't leave my 8gig ram laptop. Stay away at all cost

“They put the customer last”

Written on: 22/12/2021 by Danny5643 (1 review written)

I tried selling them game discs - which I originally bought from their store and had cleaned once I got home, and had barely played, yet they refused to buy any of them due to the condition of the discs. The only game they were willing to buy was bought from Cex! In addition to this, when I raised the issue in store, and pointed out that one of the discs was for a different instalment of the game disc's box cover, the guy started getting defensive, making excuses, and having a bad attitude. Then hw started talking under his breath. An awful experience.

“Wallasey Cash Converters. Brilliant Service”

Written on: 26/11/2021 by wendydewhurst (1 review written)

Very helpful and knowledgeable young lady. Never felt rushed Lots of great advise Lovely atmosphere among the colleagues

“Cash Converters - Kettering, Northants.”

Written on: 18/10/2021 by AdamChandler462 (1 review written)

A little strapped for cash? Go along to Cash Converters, Kettering for a speedy,fair and simple buy back loan. I was in and out of the store in about 10 mins with cash in hand. He was kind, helpful and offered great friendly customer service. I highly recommend this store.

“Pray on the vunarable .people who have no choice but...”

Written on: 02/09/2021 by 329Rollins (1 review written)

Pray on the vunarable .people who have no choice but to sell there kids stuff and then keep paying interest week after week so they don’t lose it.then they miss one day and that’s it.lost item and hundreds in interest.it’s just so sad and yet so normal now a days.shameful.and the prices they charge for what they payed.legal bunch of fagans

Factsandnobs's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2022

did it help when you initially got the money on the buy back? I

you knew what you signed up for, make sacrifice and buy out don't extend if you don't wanna continuously pay interest, if you can't pay on time contact the store before the date due passes, I've found every store to accept buying out or extending a couple days late as long as I ask and communicate prior.

pawning our kids stuff for crack is bad, that bad I've no idea why you're publicising your negative experience when
procedures you agreed to to obtain cash from them took place.

don't get me wrong it's hard right now for all more so than 1 year ago, but there's a time in life to fix up take responsibility and do what it takes! Parenthood gets most people on that train, shame.

Read 1 Comment

“Cash converters London rd brighton”

Written on: 31/08/2021 by Dgangel (1 review written)

London road shop is great the staff member very helpful and the prices are fair,I had a problem with the apple iPod pro and it was resolved to my satisfaction Yes a very good shop ten times better than CEX by far. Well done to the person I dealt with.

“ !!erdington cashconverters!!”

Written on: 19/11/2020 by Taylaglynn (1 review written)

Bought iPhone X from erdington cashconverters brilliant assistant. Very helpful polite and patient had problems with bank transfer on my end had to pay this way as bought online and live in Liverpool he was patient understanding, very nice man! He’s a credit to the team. Would most definitely buy from there again due to helpful asssiatant. Made a little girl very happy thankyou again. No problems what so ever.

“great service”

Written on: 16/10/2020

got served by a lady today lovely lady friendly service, will shop there again

“Phishing for data”

Written on: 19/08/2020 by floridafox (4 reviews written)

After adding some goods on Gumtree I got a mail message from someone called “Wakefield” asking if it was still available. I responded yes and shortly later received an email asking if I would like to bring my goods to the store to sell it. On asking who they were they confirmed the were Cash Converters in Wakefield. I could not believe that a company with such a high profile were “Phishing” and using data on Gumtree to try and persuade people to sell to them at no doubt considerably less than the asking price. I reported it to their complaints and was assured that the manager would be asked to investigate. I got my answer from someone who basically told me that because I was advertising on Gumtree that I was, well basically “fair game”. Now I am used to PPI, Accident Insurance and all the other attempted cons that come through Gumtree, but I NEVER expected a high street chain to resort to such underhand tactics. All I can say is beware of Cash Converters….. Do you really want to buy from a company that undertakes such awful tactics, especially at a time of global crisis when people are short of money and losing their jobs.

“Great until there is a problem...”

Written on: 29/07/2020 by pk1985 (1 review written)

I have shopped at Cash Converters for several years and have had a positive experience... until now... and the Castleford branch. I ordered a Lenovo laptop of the 14th July and it arrived a few days later. I opened the item and immediately notice the bubble-wrap seemed a little too thin to protect it and when peeling back the layers, the laptop charger was wrapped and placed on top of the laptop with only 1 / 2 layers of bubble-wrap to protect it. There was a dent in the lid and on opening the lid, the screen had been smashed with the impact mark matching the lid dent. I sent an email to Castleford immediately, querying the wrapping and making them aware of the issue. I sent three more emails over the next 3 days, with no reply to any of them. I finally rang Castleford (Monday 20th July) and spoke to an advisor, who told me they were aware of the laptop and they needed 48 hours to investigate the wrapping and to contact DHL. He stated there was ‘nothing to worry about’ and the matter would be sorted in the 48 hour period. So, I waited for the phonecall and eventually rang after the 48 hour period. He answered and sounded nervous, placing me on hold and then a lady (who I assume is the manager) came onto the phone. I outlined the issue of the laptop and the 48 hours promise from the other day. She supplied me with a number of reasons for why there had been no progress. These included, Covid (which I stated I appreciated, but a promise was made). She challenged me about the packaging, stating she had done it herself and it was fine (obviously it wasn’t…). She also expressed that I had rung back too soon (I stated that it had been 48 hours - 3.30 Monday to 3.30 Wed)… she said ‘well there are still a few hours left and I wasn’t expecting you to be so precise’… this whilst calling me 'sweetheart', 'darling', etc. So no resolution. Accusations of being wrong about packaging and excuses. I am a pretty frequent customer to CC and expect better than this. I have done all the emailing / phone-calls, with nothing much from Castleford. Since then I have contacted the Complaints Dept. who have taken my issues on board. They requested I return the laptop to Castleford and it arrived back there nearly a week ago. I have chased for updates and so far all I have is that they are investigating with DHL. It is like they are trying to shift the blame onto me, which is interesting... It will be two weeks on Friday since I received the faulty goods, if no resolution then I will be taking this to the Small Claims court and go from there. I used to work on a very well-known BBC consumer programme, so I am prepared with photos, emails, etc. This is really poor customer service.

“Helpful ”

Written on: 12/11/2019 by bryonygwexela (1 review written)

Went to the kingslynn store today and was served by a member of staff, he was very helpful, polite and knowledgeable , without his assistance I wouldn’t of made a purchase

“Awful company ”

Written on: 13/09/2019 by safety (2 reviews written)

Paid in full for an online purchase Racially profiled me and asked for ID and states they needed to do a credit search to confirm my identity. I asked for details of their policy regarding this: their reply - cancel the order and close my account. Fortunately the FSA is in place for such situations- watch this space.

“Awful”

Written on: 23/12/2017 by steste (1 review written)

Cash Converters Bradford sold me a MacBook Air, describing it as "Mint condition". The lid did not close properly, it had excessive dents and the track pad had signs of liquid damage. When I called the store to complain, they told me to send it back to them for a refund and they would also cover the return shipping costs. I said it would need to be insured delivery as it is a £500 item, which they agreed to. They have since refunded the full purchase price, but are refusing to cover any of the return shipping costs. A complaint has been lodged with the companies head office, but as yet, I have heard nothing back from them despite repeated calls. Be very careful when you deal with this company as they are franchise owned and each store is only as good as the owner/manager working there. In this case the manager, is happy to falsely advertise good's on the companies website and then breach basic consumer rights when it comes to dealing with online returns.

“Excellent service for selling goods”

Written on: 31/10/2017 by 1963Clifford (1 review written)

We received an excellent amount of money with the unwanted items we tried selling. Some may cost a little, some do cost much like an R2-D2 polybag at an impressive cost. Also, some electronic appliances are sold fairly as we sell them to the store. By all means, Cash Converters did their best serving their customers through different timings around a year as throughout two transactions, we have claimed a total of 100 UK pounds form multiple electronic devices and appliances as well as two gaming goodies. Before selling, we would mainly like to know how much we are afforded for selling a specific product. It is also a good way to know whether selling any item is good or not. The main we would all like to know before purchasing could be the quality and cost of the product as I wish this is to be formed a summarizing sentence to this review I am writing online. Besides cost and quality, the guarantee of a product is also a concern.

“Items not received from webshop”

Written on: 13/10/2017 by Elishar196 (1 review written)

Ordered 2 lenses from the Leeds Beeston webshop on the 25th September,nearly 3 weeks later not received, have been told they have been dispatched twice! AVOID AT LEAST THIS BRANCH AT ALL COSTS!

“Cash converters rotherham ”

Written on: 11/08/2017 by Bailee429 (1 review written)

Purchased a phone in cash converters rotherham brand new In the box, paid for unlock code when I got home only to find that the phone is blacklisted, took phone back to shop got refund but no offers to refund my unlock code even after being told the phone was clean when purchased, told usually they do checks for this type of thing but obviously it's a stolen phone, no help to me really having to travel back to store 20 miles away. Wouldn't recommend buying a phone from these due to the lack of checks they do on the more expensive phones. Now out of pocket for fuel and unlock code, poor customer service

“Mr Sharief Review”

Written on: 06/05/2017 by Laylah60 (1 review written)

The manager and the staff are always polite and welcome me like a king Thank you cash converters for such great service and products many thanks. I highly recommend cash converters of harlow. Once again many thanks.

“Rubbish service”

Written on: 20/04/2017 by 298Mason (1 review written)

Purchased item apparently computer was hacked unable to send item. Load of rubbish. No offer of a replacement no email of apology. Rubbish service usless staff from Luton and head office!

“excellent rates on buyback and friendly helpful staff ”

Written on: 16/03/2017 by jswills1976 (1 review written)

i went to harlow cashconverters today with an xbox one for buyback the staff were amazing and offered me the best rates , 50% more than cash concepts , the staff were amazing and so friendly , well worth the trip if your thinking of buying ,selling,or buyback anything , totally recommended , seriously nothing i didnt like , there great