Cash Convertors - www.cashconverters.co.uk

Cash Convertors - www.cashconverters.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cash Convertors - www.cashconverters.co.uk

“Great Fast Service”

written by Pruitt212 on 15/05/2024

Wonderful staff, very friendly and I was in out. I would recommend this store to anyone local in the area

“Bletchley- Awful Service ”

written by Kristen356 on 30/04/2024

Bletchley (Milton Keynes): Bletchley (Milton Keynes): Possibly the worst customer service from any retail establishment - all overseen by a dismissive manager who condones ill-behaved staff (not all) like a dad who’s feral kids who can do no wrong. It a paying customer dares to question staff conduct, the manager immediately accuses them of being rude, rather than acting in an unbiased manner. Staff are allowed to damage goods that are being purchased, are encouraged to physically intervene when a customer is inspecting an item for sale and supported in giving unsolicited, incorrect legal advice. Makes a used-car dealership look professional.

“Your choice ”

written by Maggiej82 on 25/03/2024

No one holds a gun to anyone's head who visits cash converters to sell items. Cash converters can only afford so much to make the subsequent payments they make within market value,and categorically state this beforehand,and people still accuse them of underpaying.I often hear angry young men claiming to have been ripped off on this basis after selling items on their own accord and disputing their loss with staff outside my local branch, and feel annoyed about the stupidity of folk.People have a choice,yet still continue to unfairly blame cash converters.

“Impressed”

written by Johnpool on 18/01/2024

Impressed with knowledge and expertise shown by Manager and Salesman today. Pleasure dealing with them. Would recommend.

“Ultra rude staff Can't be bothered attitude! UP IN THE...”

written by ElishaNorth on 08/12/2023

Staff at Bedford up the face rude to customers think they own the place - doing several buy backs and they act like they can't be bothered rude staff in the face of customers rude behind their back, they must think very bad of the poor and exploit their feelings. Wouldn't go back they took it too far a few times ruined my experience of the shopping trip.

“Claimed New bit was clearly not!”

written by Vance6 on 07/09/2023

Bought an item as 'New' but upon receipt was obvious it had been used as a part was missing. Returned for a refund but as of yet have not had any return postage refunded so out of pocket through no fault of my own. I will and would recommend others avoid.

“HAPPY SANDER”

written by Jeramiaht67 on 14/07/2023

I found the machine I wanted online at the Hounslow branch of Cash Converters and called them to check availability and condition. The person who answered was helpful and offered to enter more detailed photographs of the item to confirm its condition. The photos became available very quickly and I called again and proceeded to complete the purchase. I was told that the item would be dispatched without delay and it arrived within 48 hours, well packed and exactly as described. I was treated with courtesy and I could not wish for better service. Cash Converters are to be congratulated and many others retailers could learn from them on how to deal with customers. Thank you Hounslow C.C.

“They are not helping ”

written by Davoodehajiraj on 01/02/2023

I’m not regular cash converter buyer but I do sale sometime but whenever I go there they just make excuses not to buy the stuff , when they asked for address and I said my address has been changed , they turn me down and had to go somewhere els or comeback next day with proof of address , or the other day they want ID card which I’ve lost my ID and I had photo of my driving license on my mobile which they didn’t except , I feel like because they working for company they don’t do they best to make the deal happen or negotiate the deal to make money , I bet if the stuff get percentage of each deal they’d kill it as there is a huge potential on this rare business, imagine 50% of households and gadgets in uk are either donated , take it to recycling centre , or let outside houses to be collected by rubbish man , and this guys are buying them. I suggest no1: expand the business and open more branch to buy and sale clothes no2: don’t turn down the deal because of not having proof of address as address has been changed,… good luck Dav ealing london uk

“Cash converters enfield”

written by on 19/10/2022

Television Samsung working well.was told it had build in Freeview?But this TV Did not appear to have.After some checking did decide to connect temporary Freeview box to TV.But have decided to connect a Freeview play box in time. Good customer service.Hope this television lasts has long has the one I had purchased from the same shop,that I had a good 4 years use out of.This TV is Good value for money,and I hope I get my moneys worth out of it?

“AMAZING ”

written by 313Farrell on 08/09/2022

Just have to say how friendly and helpful the staff at finchley central cash converters are. Always ready to advise and help with the aim of reuniting customers with their items after a loan or in giving quality products in the sales department. Never had any problems in all the 10 years ive been a customer.

“Prey on the vulnerable ”

written by 378Beach on 08/06/2022

They are predators not humans hence why they could do that job some idiot wanted to kick my head in because I won't leave my 8gig ram laptop. Stay away at all cost

“They put the customer last”

written by Danny5643 on 22/12/2021

I tried selling them game discs - which I originally bought from their store and had cleaned once I got home, and had barely played, yet they refused to buy any of them due to the condition of the discs. The only game they were willing to buy was bought from Cex! In addition to this, when I raised the issue in store, and pointed out that one of the discs was for a different instalment of the game disc's box cover, the guy started getting defensive, making excuses, and having a bad attitude. Then hw started talking under his breath. An awful experience.

“Wallasey Cash Converters. Brilliant Service”

written by wendydewhurst on 26/11/2021

Very helpful and knowledgeable young lady. Never felt rushed Lots of great advise Lovely atmosphere among the colleagues

“Cash Converters - Kettering, Northants.”

written by AdamChandler462 on 18/10/2021

A little strapped for cash? Go along to Cash Converters, Kettering for a speedy,fair and simple buy back loan. I was in and out of the store in about 10 mins with cash in hand. He was kind, helpful and offered great friendly customer service. I highly recommend this store.

“Pray on the vunarable .people who have no choice but...”

written by 329Rollins on 02/09/2021

Pray on the vunarable .people who have no choice but to sell there kids stuff and then keep paying interest week after week so they don’t lose it.then they miss one day and that’s it.lost item and hundreds in interest.it’s just so sad and yet so normal now a days.shameful.and the prices they charge for what they payed.legal bunch of fagans

Factsandnobs's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2022

did it help when you initially got the money on the buy back? I

you knew what you signed up for, make sacrifice and buy out don't extend if you don't wanna continuously pay interest, if you can't pay on time contact the store before the date due passes, I've found every store to accept buying out or extending a couple days late as long as I ask and communicate prior.

pawning our kids stuff for crack is bad, that bad I've no idea why you're publicising your negative experience when
procedures you agreed to to obtain cash from them took place.

don't get me wrong it's hard right now for all more so than 1 year ago, but there's a time in life to fix up take responsibility and do what it takes! Parenthood gets most people on that train, shame.

“Cash converters London rd brighton”

written by Dgangel on 31/08/2021

London road shop is great the staff member very helpful and the prices are fair,I had a problem with the apple iPod pro and it was resolved to my satisfaction Yes a very good shop ten times better than CEX by far. Well done to the person I dealt with.

“ !!erdington cashconverters!!”

written by Taylaglynn on 19/11/2020

Bought iPhone X from erdington cashconverters brilliant assistant. Very helpful polite and patient had problems with bank transfer on my end had to pay this way as bought online and live in Liverpool he was patient understanding, very nice man! He’s a credit to the team. Would most definitely buy from there again due to helpful asssiatant. Made a little girl very happy thankyou again. No problems what so ever.

“great service”

written by on 16/10/2020

got served by a lady today lovely lady friendly service, will shop there again

“Phishing for data”

written by floridafox on 19/08/2020

After adding some goods on Gumtree I got a mail message from someone called “Wakefield” asking if it was still available. I responded yes and shortly later received an email asking if I would like to bring my goods to the store to sell it. On asking who they were they confirmed the were Cash Converters in Wakefield. I could not believe that a company with such a high profile were “Phishing” and using data on Gumtree to try and persuade people to sell to them at no doubt considerably less than the asking price. I reported it to their complaints and was assured that the manager would be asked to investigate. I got my answer from someone who basically told me that because I was advertising on Gumtree that I was, well basically “fair game”. Now I am used to PPI, Accident Insurance and all the other attempted cons that come through Gumtree, but I NEVER expected a high street chain to resort to such underhand tactics. All I can say is beware of Cash Converters….. Do you really want to buy from a company that undertakes such awful tactics, especially at a time of global crisis when people are short of money and losing their jobs.

“Great until there is a problem...”

written by pk1985 on 29/07/2020

I have shopped at Cash Converters for several years and have had a positive experience... until now... and the Castleford branch. I ordered a Lenovo laptop of the 14th July and it arrived a few days later. I opened the item and immediately notice the bubble-wrap seemed a little too thin to protect it and when peeling back the layers, the laptop charger was wrapped and placed on top of the laptop with only 1 / 2 layers of bubble-wrap to protect it. There was a dent in the lid and on opening the lid, the screen had been smashed with the impact mark matching the lid dent. I sent an email to Castleford immediately, querying the wrapping and making them aware of the issue. I sent three more emails over the next 3 days, with no reply to any of them. I finally rang Castleford (Monday 20th July) and spoke to an advisor, who told me they were aware of the laptop and they needed 48 hours to investigate the wrapping and to contact DHL. He stated there was ‘nothing to worry about’ and the matter would be sorted in the 48 hour period. So, I waited for the phonecall and eventually rang after the 48 hour period. He answered and sounded nervous, placing me on hold and then a lady (who I assume is the manager) came onto the phone. I outlined the issue of the laptop and the 48 hours promise from the other day. She supplied me with a number of reasons for why there had been no progress. These included, Covid (which I stated I appreciated, but a promise was made). She challenged me about the packaging, stating she had done it herself and it was fine (obviously it wasn’t…). She also expressed that I had rung back too soon (I stated that it had been 48 hours - 3.30 Monday to 3.30 Wed)… she said ‘well there are still a few hours left and I wasn’t expecting you to be so precise’… this whilst calling me 'sweetheart', 'darling', etc. So no resolution. Accusations of being wrong about packaging and excuses. I am a pretty frequent customer to CC and expect better than this. I have done all the emailing / phone-calls, with nothing much from Castleford. Since then I have contacted the Complaints Dept. who have taken my issues on board. They requested I return the laptop to Castleford and it arrived back there nearly a week ago. I have chased for updates and so far all I have is that they are investigating with DHL. It is like they are trying to shift the blame onto me, which is interesting... It will be two weeks on Friday since I received the faulty goods, if no resolution then I will be taking this to the Small Claims court and go from there. I used to work on a very well-known BBC consumer programme, so I am prepared with photos, emails, etc. This is really poor customer service.

Asked by marknewcoope on 12th March 2019 Report this content
How many items can you put in at a time?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by Scottishlassie1981 on 5th February 2016 Report this content
After the 28 day buyback policy, I've been told I can extend my buyback by 7 days +, and apparently it costs £1 per day. My question is, if this is correct, how many days can I postpone the buyback for? I.e, is it just for 7 days or can it be longer, like say 10 days?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site