Cricket StraightCrazy X2 Flat Iron Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Cricket StraightCrazy X2 Flat Iron - Ask a question now

“I was very happy with my Cricket StraightCrazy X2 Flat...”

Written on: 06/06/2009

I was very happy with my Cricket StraightCrazy X2 Flat Iron for some time. However, it stopped working all of a sudden… Read Full Review

“The Cricket StraightCrazy X2 Flat Iron is the best...”

Written on: 20/07/2006 by SportyGrly011 (1 review written)

The Cricket StraightCrazy X2 Flat Iron is the best straightener I have ever owned and I have gone through a lot of straighteners!!! It gets really hot and takes all the body out of you hair. My hair is really thick and wavy and this straightener makes my hair poker straight and I LOVE IT!!! It isn't too thick so it's easy to get your roots. My friend has crazy curly hair and the straightener takes all the body out of it… Read Full Review