Amigo Loan Reviews

• Speed of Application

Comment from Review Centre

Note from Review Centre.

As of 19th March 2012 FLM Loans has changed its name to Amigo Loans.
Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk

Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“DO NOT USE LIKE THE PLAGUE”

Written on: 06/04/2020 by Adamp92189 (1 review written)

Amigo Loans are a no go DO NOT USE ... Cornavirus pandemic as it stands, not interested in giving people breathing space or being flexible as any respectable lender should be !! After 10x emails to their team they ask me to fill out a form on my account via their website which is NOT USER FRIENDLY. Very wordy and asks you the same question pretty much 4 times ... They then chirp up with various emails but never answer the phone I have been on hold today for 3hrs so far. REASONABILE LENDER… Read Full Review

“never be a guarantor”

Written on: 03/03/2020 by Gustafson214 (1 review written)

When l agreed to be guarantor l believed they would pay, They where 15 days late with there payment, and explained the situation to them they didn't listen and would not work with them to resolve this issue. when payment was one day late and they kept in touch with them they started hounding me for payment. Since agreeing to be guarantor my situation has changed and l informed them of this and they totally ignored it and would not acknowledge my situation or the borrowers. they don't listen and… Read Full Review

Adamp92189's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2020

Very wordy and asks you the same question pretty much 4 times ...
REASONABILE LENDER DEFINETLY NOT AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.

Tracyrichardson's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2020

It has become clear to me why they aren't interested in giving breathing space in this terrible time. My guarantor has just noticed a pending transaction on her bank account for 0.01p, when she challenged them their response was, it was just something they do every 9 months to check the details are still correct. My payments are up to date and I have no arrears on my account, the only thing that springs to my mind is Covid-19.
They should hang their heads in shame.

Read 2 Comments