Insparations Sarasota Reviews

Insparations Sarasota - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Where is my Insparations Sarasota tub? Paid for in...”

Written on: 09/11/2006 by spabody (1 review written)

Where is my Insparations Sarasota tub? Paid for in August, yes, stupid I know, but went to the warehouse and saw the set up and was told delivery was approximately 4 weeks after payment. All sounded fine, but now middle of November and no one will give a coherent explanation as to where the tub is. (I think they must wait until they have a few orders to save money on shipping.) They never call you back, hopefully it will arrive eventually and be worth the wait… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Insparations Sarasota has provided great value for...”

Written on: 06/10/2006 by laurawill1 (1 review written)

Insparations Sarasota has provided great value for money. We are possibly the fussiest customers on the planet and were very nervous about spending, what to us was a large sum of money, over the Internet. Our concerns proved unfounded. Insparations were great throughout. The Saratosa is great fun and enjoyed by all of our family. We would recommend Insparations to anyone… Read Full Review

Vectis's Response to laurawill1's Review

Written on: 10/10/2006

This review is obviously a PR exercise by Insparations either written by an employee/owner/director of Insparations or a close friend or relative of either. Based on reviews on whatspa forum. Pigs have more chance of flying than Insparations have of providing a service such as described in this review. 10/10 for trying but it will take more than this to convince many of their disgruntled customers.

Laurawill1's Response to laurawill1's Review

Written on: 16/10/2006

All I can say, despite other reviews, is that I'm not an employee, director, friend or relative. Sorry. We really were happy with the product and service from Insparations Sarasota. The only negative I have thought of since I posted my review was that the delivery was a week or so late. I understand other customers have had problems, but we didn't. Thanks.

Read 2 Comments
☆☆☆☆☆

“Do not use Insparations and most certainly do not pay...”

Written on: 07/07/2006 by lesley marrett (1 review written)

Do not use Insparations and most certainly do not pay in full before you have recieved your product… Read Full Review

Jo4Nne's Response to lesley marrett's Review

Written on: 16/09/2006

Totally agree, we purchased our spa from Insparations Monday 15th May...... As others we were rushed into paying all money immediately...... we were then given a delivery date which was cancelled again and then again, finally our spa was booked in for early call Monday 14th August (two months after paying in full)... As we had not heard from Insparations I phoned them to ask if it was definitely coming, I was told that a letter had been sent out ("you should have had it" was the reply) But I was assured that they would definitely be with me early Monday....
<br/>Monday came and by 10.30 I rang, yet again....... I was told quite abruptly that they were on their way and basically I should allow for traffic....("they are coming from Stoke" was the reply)
<br/>Finally at 12 lunch time two fitters arrived delivering not very much.....I was appalled to find that they were only delivering the spa..... ("has nobody told you that" was the fitters reply)
<br/>No the woman I spoke to on the Friday had failed to mention that we were only receiving one part of our order, although we had paid for every part of our order in full on May 26th... and then again the woman I had spoke to earlier that day, had failed to mention that we were only receiving one part of our order........(NOT impressed....) we have had to make countless phone calls to Insparations for not only the rest of our order but a fault with the spa which took 2/3 weeks to rectify..... We are continuously being told someone will call us back, which they never do, I found customers services to be rude and unhelpful, (not every conversation) expecting us to make allowances for their shipping problems, and being told its the supplier to them that are causing the problem..... (I DON&#039;T CARE ABOUT INSPARATIONS PROBLEMS) Do Not Even Entertain For Fun ....Insparations customer service is Rubbish as are their delivery dates and standards of workmanship.....

406343_Katiekettle's Response to lesley marrett's Review

Written on: 13/01/2009

I found this review helpful because he gave a reason for his opinion based on the customer care afforded to him by this company.

Spabody's Response to lesley marrett's Review

Written on: 18/10/2006

We ordered a Spa from Insparations in August 2006, and we are now phoning them every day, and they now say it will be the end of November before we get our spa. They haven't really given a reason. Off to the CAB now to get some advice. We did go to their showroom and see their operation which gave us peace of mind before we paid, but now we just feel stupid.

Read 3 Comments