Voucher Express Reviews - www.voucherexpress.co.uk

Voucher Express www.voucherexpress.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Voucher Express www.voucherexpress.co.uk

Voucher Express  www.voucherexpress.co.uk

“Exemplary customer service received”

Written on: 26/09/2022 by Oateen (1 review written)

Control Team from Voucher Express was extremely prompt, efficient and very helpful . My problem was quickly resolved . I couldn’t have wished for better

“Great service”

Written on: 26/09/2022 by Aleah427 (1 review written)

The address was wrong on the order and it was returned. Staff member phoned me and dealt with it very promptly and professionally in a pleasant way

“Excellent Customerr Service”

Written on: 23/09/2022 by Oliver232 (1 review written)

I phoned this morning and spoke to an agent who was SO helpful. I had ordered a voucher but due to the imminent postal strikes I was concerned that it would be delayed. She was SO helpful and said she would put it in the post today. In addition she sent me an email confirming this. Wonderful Customer Service!!!

“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by ELC1972 (1 review written)

I was sent an e-voucher for my birthday but could not download the voucher. I sent an email and very quickly received a response advising me how to rectify this. It worked straight away and I have now printed out my voucher and am looking forward to spending it! Thank you  :)

“Quick and helpful”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by Keene272 (1 review written)

I ordered a voucher but due to Royal Mail not paying their workers adequately the parcel got lost in the mail. I emailed and had a very quick reply from the advisor who helped me arrange a fully tracked replacement.

“Great Customer Service!”

Written on: 07/09/2022

I contacted Primark because last year I purchased a egift card and my son could not find the printout. I gave them what I had for information for their research and they immediately sent me an email response with not only my sons email where it was sent, but the attachment for the card as well! I was very grateful for their speedy service that I will highly recommend this company for your egift card needs!!! Looking forward to shopping again the stores and any future gift giving items!

“Exceptional service. The information I needed was...”

Written on: 03/09/2022

Exceptional service. The information I needed was provided swiftly - what a pleasure to deal with such an efficient and friendly company - well done and thank you

“Simply fantastic service ”

Written on: 31/07/2021 by Bain449 (1 review written)

Purchased a John Lewis gift voucher for a friend, I messed up the email address and their customer service could not have been faster or more accommodating to correct my error if they tried, excellent fast friendly (an actual person) service, thank you

“Very helpful indeed! ”

Written on: 30/07/2021 by Ismaelm136 (1 review written)

Really helpful customer service, helping quickly with all my questions. Thank you!

“good service when delivering”

Written on: 29/07/2021 by husnain (1 review written)

good service quick and efficient.

“great site”

Written on: 22/07/2021 by G-Spires (7 reviews written)

Its a great site to gift someone gift cards or vouchers from some of the best known brands in the market.

“Great service”

Written on: 15/07/2021 by Crockett187 (1 review written)

Dealing with John Lewis staff is always a pleasure. A perfect service.

“Brilliant customer service ”

Written on: 12/07/2021 by ArabellaLucas167 (1 review written)

I purchased a gift card and accidentally selected the incorrect date. I emailed the team who deal with gift cards who were very helpful and were able to change the date for the gift card and send it out to myself promptly. They emailed me on several occassions to ensure this was dealt with. Definitely recommend. Thank you John Lewis Gift Card team.

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 10/07/2021 by Dave270 (1 review written)

Despite the time difference and location (10,000 miles away), the response to my query was answered within two hours. Highly recommended e-gift card servcie. Thanks!

“My Fenwick's voucher”

Written on: 08/07/2021 by Cicely (1 review written)

As on the previous occasions when I have ordered gift vouchers by phone. The phone call was pleasant and efficient. Then the voucher arrived the following day. Excellent and makes me feel that I will use the service again, especially for all the people who love Fenwick's stock.

“Prompt response time!”

Written on: 06/07/2021

The voucher I ordered for a friend's wedding hadn`t been delivered to her email address on the allotted date. I emailed your service and the lady very promptly replied and apologised. She also sent ME the voucher to forward to my friend as it was clearly getting lost somewhere. I was very impressed with the service and my friend was thrilled with her gift that was only a day late. Thank you so much.

“Problem solved, quickly and efficiently. ”

Written on: 06/07/2021

I had been sent a gift voucher by a company, but was unable to access it online - apparently it had been registered to an incorrect email,address. I recontacted the company to ask them to rectify the error or send me another one, but I heard nothing back. I was about to give up when I thought I would contact the helpline. They responded quickly, looked into the matter, kept me informed, got in touch with the company, and a few days later, they sent me the voucher, which I can now access and redeem. Very impressive service. Things seem to take so long these days, and often they don’t get resolved, so I am doubly impressed. If only everything was so easy to put right. Great service.

“Helpful!”

Written on: 29/06/2021 by Fisherwoman (1 review written)

I lost my online token details and emailed for help. A person responded quickly and was so helpful. She found my details and went out of her way to ensure they got to me when I had a few tech problems. Excellent.

“Quick reliable service ”

Written on: 28/06/2021 by rmDiaz100 (1 review written)

I had an issue with an online voucher not delivering to my mum for her birthday. I reached out via email and received really good support from your customer support colleague. She was really quick to get back to me and sorted my issue ASAP. My mum confirmed she has now received her online voucher and is looking forward to getting some new plants for the garden. Thanks again for your support :)

“Email address had to be changed”

Written on: 26/06/2021 by Bobbyu109 (1 review written)

I had to use customer service because the original email address was not permitting the recipient to receive their book token so I was very pleased to receive their assistance and ensure the gift card arrived on time to an alternative address.