Vantage Computer Systems Reviews - www.vantagecomputer.com

Vantage Computer Systems www.vantagecomputer.com - Ask a question now

“I've purchased several PC's from them. The first two...”

Written on: 10/12/2006 by BMelson (1 review written)

I've purchased several PC's from them. The first two being for my workplace, and the last one being for me personally.

I've been very pleased with the systems I have received from Vantage Computer Systems, and the one time that I had to contact Vantage support with a hardware issue, they answered within only a couple of rings (a rare thing these days!), and they helped me diagnose the problem over the phone. It turned out to be a failing CD device. They offered to collect the system and… Read Full Review

“To cut a very long story short, I ordered a custom PC...”

Written on: 16/08/2006 by jaywat (2 reviews written)

To cut a very long story short, I ordered a custom PC for £2700+ on 29th June from Vantage Computer. They charged my credit card same day. All over their website it says 7 to 10 days build and deliver time.

Numerous attempts to contact them after this period had come and gone, went ignored. They don't even pick up their sales line phone half the time! Eventually, on 20th July, they communicated that they couldn't yet supply the system and I was given the choice of up or downgrading or… Read Full Review