EZiMerchant www.ezimerchant.com Reviews

EZiMerchant www.ezimerchant.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EZiMerchant www.ezimerchant.com

EZiMerchant www.ezimerchant.com

“Best shopping cart with integration”

Written on: 04/11/2013 by Xerosbetterthansaasu (1 review written)

It's been a long time coming the new version 5 from Ezimerchant but what's been delivered is really excellent. The eBay, shipping and Xero integrations are amazing - true bi-directional integration to my website and I love I'm not stung for payment unless I sell. I was reluctant about listing on eBay but with the Ezimerchant listing tool it's so efficient and I'm pleased I did - revenue is up 44%. I'd like to see same for google shopping… Read Full Review

“Excellent to begin a commercial site, if you want a...”

Written on: 03/04/2008 by aussiebooks (1 review written)

Excellent to begin a commercial site, if you want a shop that has up to a few 1000 items. I have used it for 8 years, and am very pleased with it. It does what it says it will.
I have loved this software, but wanting to expand into a whole new venture, I will have to leave it behind… Read Full Review