Safestyle UK Reviews - www.safestyle-windows.co.uk

Safestyle UK - www.safestyle-windows.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Safestyle UK - www.safestyle-windows.co.uk

Safestyle UK - www.safestyle-windows.co.uk

“New Composite Front Door”

Written on: 28/09/2022 by MagdalenaWagner (1 review written)

Really pleased with new front door. Standard of product is excellent. Fitters were very polite and friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Very happy with the overall experience and product

“Window sale rep”

Written on: 25/09/2022 by nurses20 (1 review written)

Hi This is a review ofthe salesman who came to my house to give us a safestyle quote. I just felt I had to commended him for his professional manner and excellent communication skills and overall manner while communicating and demonstrating your broaches, finances for your safestyle window products. A no time did he push his sales and gave us time and understanding at our level of understanding the window products and installation although we must of asked him several times and changes our minds over the window items throughout the 3 hour he spent in our home. Its very rare in our experience were in our 60's that you have a sale person in your home that you don't want to at rid of after 10 mins. He displayed the upmost respect to us both and full respected our home either though we are decorating rooms and things are little upside down,plus we told him we were thinking of moving . He went through the different finance options with us and answers questions explaining clearly verbally . He repeatedly gave your company a glowing report for the excellent safestyle products made in your factory to order, he also reassured us about your installation team that would be installing our porch windows etc were professional and the 10 year guarantee of our order. At the end of our negotiations we decided to go ahead with a new porch and windows that evening for our home and cant wait to have them fitted. He left us a excellent couple of safestyle broaches and e mail us all our relevant paperwork which he check over with us both. I will recommend your safestyle company to family and friends work colleagues also your excellent sale person.

“Great service quick and efficient ”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by Riyac63 (1 review written)

I had a store room door French doors and 2 windows installed. The workers were friendly, on time and did a great job. I would recommend Safestyle.

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 20/09/2022 by Schmidtmq493 (1 review written)

Excellent service would recommend to all!

“Replacement windows at the rear of my property”

Written on: 20/09/2022 by BrisaMorris491 (1 review written)

The staff were very friendly, arrived on time and proceeded to get on with the job right away. I had 6 windows replaced in total, and with no apparent underlying problems they completed the job in less than approx 5 hours. They were like for like replacements and I am very happy with them. THANK YOU!! Safestyle UK.

“Beautiful patio door”

Written on: 16/09/2022 by BritneyBoone247 (1 review written)

I am so pleased with my purchase of a patio door with Georgian Fret. It looks spectacular. The fitter was very friendly and professional and carried out the work with care and left no mess for us to clean up. Thanks Safe Style.

“Replacement front door”

Written on: 16/09/2022 by Kadyn464 (1 review written)

Safe style came on time to my property as directed and replaced my front door clearing up before leaving. I have had comments from my neighbours that my property has more of a style since replacing the front door. Thanks for providing an excellent service

“Efficient service ”

Written on: 16/09/2022

Efficient service good communication good quality products and professional fitters

“Bungalow Window Replacement”

Written on: 15/09/2022 by ChesterV (1 review written)

2 fitters arrived within the time advised. Got on and completed the job without any hassle they were polite and informative. All debris was removed and the site left clean and tidy. All in all a good experience.

“friendly polite helpful”

Written on: 15/09/2022 by Tyson31 (1 review written)

cant remember all names but the gentleman i spoke to, he was helpful, polite and friendly and answered all my questions and the other guys with him were as well. I would recommend to family and friends

“Great work ”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by sarahmulas (1 review written)

They did a great work. Everything was well organised and the team worked really well. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Having a chance to pay in instalment interest free is so important. I would definitely recommend this company. The only thing I forgot to ask is to place the door number on the new front door. I thought it would come with it, but otherwise all excellent.

“Whaley, 3 Copeland Close, Skelton”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by 3copeland (1 review written)

We were very pleased with all aspects of the installation and the quality of the product. I will definitely recommend Safe Style to others.

“not happy”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by Arnoldvg212 (1 review written)

mismatched windows problem with door lock window hinges very disappointing customer service, dont listen to customer needs too much boasting by salesman and fitters, poor after care service as still finding faults

“finished installation”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by Cooper1961 (1 review written)

The fitter came and was very efficient and quick and did a wonderful job of installing my windows and front door We are delighted with the result He was very friendly and experienced.

“Fantastic job done”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by JordinBeebe (1 review written)

I’m very happy with the fantastic job. Well done safe style, the job was very quick and efficient. I am thankful for the efforts put in by the workers.

“UPVC front door - Brilliant job”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by Cordell447 (1 review written)

Reviewing after a day of installation. UPVC front door and side panel. Had Anthracite grey / white combo with white frames. Quality product and brilliant job by the installers. Guys were knowledgeable, friendly, patient in explaining customer questions and on time work completion. Safe Style process were smooth and ***competitive pricing compared to local and other market leaders***. Had few issues with surveyor and missing accessories on the fitting day. But has been sorted out with followup emails and phone calls. End of the day happy with pricing and installation.

“Terrible avoid like the plague”

Written on: 08/09/2022 by Wardlo405 (1 review written)

These jokers installed windows for me and when i called them as one started to fall out they dud nothing. Ten phone calls five emails and no response at all. I ended up getting another firm to replace the windows.

“New windows and front door”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by DeniseBullock1976 (1 review written)

New doors and windows just installed, end product looks very good. Installers knew what they were doing and followed the plans - work on windows carried out over Tuesday/Wednesday and the front door the following Monday. Only slight issue was that neither of the installers spoke very good English so communications as to exactly what was happening was a little difficult.

“Fixture of stable back door”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by ValentinHess28 (1 review written)

Back door finished to a high standard and area clean and tidy after fixture with minimum fuss and polite workmen.

“Installation of windows ”

Written on: 05/09/2022 by Bilgi (1 review written)

I used Safestyle to change French doors with windows in my loft. The request was to have windows at the top and an opal window panel at the bottom part. They installed panels by mistake even though I had asked for opal window. After windows and panels were installed, installation team asked if I can sign the document to say the work had been completed. I refused to sign as I needed the panel to be replaced. The guy at the factory was very annoyed with me for not signing the document and he refused to remove scaffolding. He said he will not remove scaffolding if I don’t sign the document. He was just being difficult because I did not sign it as the job had not been completed yet. His installation team on site confirmed and they were very clear the scaffolding could be removed as they would replace the panel inside of the house. After 2 weeks of waiting, the panel was removed and I had my opal window. But I had to chase Safestyle to remove scaffolding and no one was responding. In the end, I called scaffolding company myself and agreed on a date to remove it. I must say the installation team was very friendly and I would like to thank them for their hard work and professionalism but customer service of Safestyle is very poor. And he definitely needs training on how to talk to customers. I would never use Safestyle again.