Olympus 40-150mm Reviews

• Sharpness

Olympus 40-150mm - Ask a question now

“Olympus 40-150mm is a lens I've come back to after 15...”

Written on: 28/06/2009 by Coastyboy (1 review written)

Olympus 40-150mm is a lens I've come back to after 15 years. In between digital cameras came along. Have to use them for work but have recently re-purchased an OM1n and OM2.

Re-discovering the joys of intelligent, no hassle photography.
Plastic digi-cameras, even my recent Olys (brand loyalty) wreck the whole experience of evaluating what's in the viewfinder. Pre and post production has overtaken things. I recently bought a book of Time-Life's greatest pictures. Guess what? The subject and our… Read Full Review

“Once I had to use the 150mm setting indoors, hand...”

Written on: 03/02/2008 by drbobsolomon (1 review written)

Once I had to use the 150mm setting indoors, hand held, at an unexpectedly candle-lit supper (I know: Prior Planning Prevents P-Poor Performance) -- and, to my amazement, most photos were v. good for 5x7 in. prints and full screen PowerPoint Slide Show. The Olympus 40-150mm is a fine outdoorsy lens -- still hard to keep steady. Teamed with Oly's 14-42 or the more expensive base lenses, it makes a rich set of focal lengths. Couple it with the Zuiko Macro 35 or 50, and you get a versatile… Read Full Review