Fantazio Black Tassimo T Disc Dispenser Reviews

Fantazio Black Tassimo T Disc Dispenser

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Papadoms”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by jackpolaj (1 review written)

"Papadoms All the Wayy!" i have visited Papadoms and enjoyed the food. After a week, I searched on internet but They did not deliver. I really did not want to leave the house and wanted Papadoms. When i checked on some web sites I saw that they had different menu to what Papadoms had in the restaurant. But then my friend told me about MySalivation.com - My Salivation Delivers. I ordered food from them for delivery from tayyabs and it was just what I wanted. :) very happy I can order now, given… Read Full Review

“The Fantazio FTDD1 Tassimo T Disc Dispenser comes...”

Written on: 05/05/2006 by SecBB (2 reviews written)

The Fantazio FTDD1 Tassimo T Disc Dispenser comes fully assembled. It just needs to be filled with Tassimo T Discs. I use mine free standing, and it looks great alongside my Tassimo machine. It is easy to choose the flavour of T Disc you want, and it tidied up my cupboards from having loose boxes in them… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to SecBB's Review

Written on: 08/05/2006

It's made by Braun then. Should be OK.

Secbb's Response to SecBB's Review

Written on: 09/05/2006

Not sure it is made by braun, got mine from www.fantazio.co.uk, the machine itself is made by braun but I don't think the dispenser itself is??

Read 2 Comments