Palma Nova, Hotel D'or Tobago Reviews

Palma Nova, Hotel D'or Tobago - Ask a question now

“The hotel does not deserve a rating. We joked with...”

Written on: 17/12/2007 by myreviews (1 review written)

The hotel does not deserve a rating. We joked with other guests that it should be knocked down and rebuilt.

I stayed during December 2007. This was the worst place I had ever stayed. I could not wait to get out. I had had enough of the place and half way through my week break checked out and checked into the Santa Lucia Hotel (very nice). The holiday was ruined by this horrible smelly hotel, it was depressing. I was amazed that my wife didn't push me over the balcony. However, I managed… Read Full Review

“The old Spanish guests at the Hotel D'or Tobago in...”

Written on: 04/05/2006 by demonward (1 review written)

The old Spanish guests at the Hotel D'or Tobago in Palma Nova were extremely rude, as were some of the shop keepers. If you have standards but don't have a lot of money, then stay at the AquaSol instead; that's great. Thomas Cook were also the worst tour operator to travel with… Read Full Review