Change My Rate www.changemyrate.com

3.3

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Change My Rate www.changemyrate.com - Ask a question now

“Great and Very Professional”

written by mwagner2009 on 06/04/2014

I had a situation that I needed to complete a real estate transaction timely. They were able to help expedite and handle some much needed help from long distance. They are great to work with and very professional.

“I have referred several of my friends and family to...”

written by LongBeach on 29/07/2006

I have referred several of my friends and family to Change My Rate mortgage brokers, and not one has told me of a negative experience they have had. I received a really good rate, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

“Change My Rate overcharged me by $1100.00 on closing...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by unhappycloser on 03/05/2006

Change My Rate overcharged me by $1100.00 on closing costs. Then I was told I would receive a check for the mistake. The check had insufficient funds. I was awarded a small claims order in the amount of $1585.00 which Sevarg has not yet paid.

The manager promised he would make good on this check and didn't. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Changemyrate's Response to 241271_unhappycloser's Review

Written on: 29/07/2006

We regret any misunderstanding as a result of our service. We have had the good fortune to originated over 750 million dollars in real estate related transactions over the past 18 years. We provide a good service to the communities we serve. The client states in her complaint that she received a very low interest rate. It is our position that she was not over charged. She wanted and received a particular interest rate for a 15 year loan. The lender charged 1 discount point for the interest rate requested. This is not a fee we received. It clearly states on the client's closing statement that the lender received the $1,100.00.