PPL Training www.ppltraining.co.uk

PPL Training www.ppltraining.co.uk
2.2

PPL Training www.ppltraining.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PPL Training www.ppltraining.co.uk

“C.P Ventilation HTM O3-01 Course”

written by Dripdry11 on 11/05/2024

Excellent course. the tutors knowledge was exceptional and delivered to the highest standard I would recommend PPL Training centre York to all

“Not Good”

written by oiMcAllister1952 on 13/12/2021

The training is ok but many fail because of over picky marking by PPL. (They expect no less than a perfect 95%). I myself failed with a score of 84%, but I copied the example documentation given by themselves. At a resit, there was twelve others besides me doing the resit. I think this says a lot about the way PPL performs.

“An absolute waste !!”

written by S_LEWIS on 30/10/2015

I parted with a lot of money for a plumbing course these people provided and I got absolutely nothing out of it !!! Would not recommend, was made to believe I could make a self employed career out of it, which was not true ABSOLUTE ###MERCHANTS!!!!!!

“Di not waste your money or your employers money with...”

written by Fordcj463 on 04/04/2015

Di not waste your money or your employers money with this outfit so called training specialists are unprofessional and in experienced .  Don't waste your or your employers money . Should be avoided at all costs

“Domestic Energy Assessor - Green Deal”

written by on 23/05/2013

Attended combined DEA and Green Deal Assessor course here this week with 1 of my employees, just to get a taster before we commit to sending 10 of our Engineers on this course. Absolutely appalling, presented with a course training file on day 1, of which was dis-organised and incomplete. Trainer was totally useless, again dis-organised, in-experienced, short tempered and very unprepared to answer questions (and I dont say that lightly). The whole group had to work until 10pm every night to catch up. Summary: Avoid. Needless to say we will find another provider for further training - Do yourselves a favour and spend your hard earned money elsewhere!

Vincenttash's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2013

where and when was your course?

“Green Deal course in August 2012”

written by on 06/11/2012

I went to a green deal course in August 2012. The training pack was all wrong with missing pages. It wasn't a good course and I'll not be using them again. It does seem to be a lot of money to pay for what you get.

“PowerPoint slideshow”

written by on 30/03/2012

I parted with around £300 of hard earned cash for a bloke to read out a slideshow about air and ground source, when asked any technical questions he just seemed to make it up! There were five or six mistakes in the exam paper text and questions were not covered in the two days. Two days and £300 I will never get back.

Zx6R's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2012

who was the bloke

“I have completed several training courses with PPL. As...”

written by PaulSed on 10/08/2009

I have completed several training courses with PPL. As a complete novice I found the training staff very helpful and understanding. I have now successfully set up my own plumbing business and I am looking to move into renewable energy over the next couple of months. One thing that attracted me to PPL was the range of courses which it offers. The offer plumbing, electrical, renewable energy and health and safety courses. I started with the eight week city and guilds plumbing course but have also taken my part P electrics course with PPL. I would certainly recommend them to people with limited trades experience like myself.

“I knew nothing about plumbing before I attended the...”

written by willybrown on 12/05/2006

I knew nothing about plumbing before I attended the PPL plumbing training course. I have now started my own plumbing business, and I will be looking to expand later this year.

325928_Curious1's Response to willybrown's Review

Written on: 20/11/2007

Can you please give some indication of what course you took - were the numbers in the class the numbers you were quoted? How much tutor time did you receive? What was the quality of the tools you were given? How would you rate the support you receive (if any) after the course?
<br/>Sorry for all the questions but its hard to build up a picture of the company without this info :)
<br/>Thanks in advance!

“PPL training of York make training to be a plumber...”

written by trevor0007 on 06/04/2006

PPL training of York make training to be a plumber harder than it should be. An example would be the 23 students crowding around 1 trainer trying to watch a demonstration of how to put together a toilet. It just does not work.

325928_Curious1's Response to trevor0007's Review

Written on: 20/11/2007

Can you please specifiy which course it was that you were on - did you make a formal complaint about the number of heads in the class and if so what was the outcome? Were you informed at any point before the course began about the extra numbers and the reason for the increase?
<br/>