LG GR-3595Q Reviews

LG GR-3595Q - Ask a question now

“I bought an LG ”

Written on: 23/05/2010

I bought an LG
the ice/water kept freezing from when I first got it...so nothing worked.
Service came 12 (YES 12 ) in a year kept playing games bringing parts taking parts UNTIL......
THE 1 YEAR WARRANTY ran out.....I rang them and was told it was my fault as I should have purchased the extended warranty.
The appliance service in Brisbane Qld that does their service work told me in writing that the LG has this problem, LG cant fix it so they fob you off til the warranty has expired and then… Read Full Review

“The worst product i never had. It lasted only 2 years...”

Written on: 17/02/2010

The worst product i never had. It lasted only 2 years and 2 months. As outside the warranty, engineer charge £72.50 a waste of money compresor gone
do not waste your money with this product as i did!!… Read Full Review

“Over the Christmas holidays my last fridge broke down...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by jarnartharn (37 reviews written)

Over the Christmas holidays my last fridge broke down so I was forced to purchase a new one.
Luckily I ended up with the LG GR-3595Q. I had heard good things about LG, but this was my first ever purchase from them.

No problems to report as you can see from my ratings. Although I have only had it for a short time, I am more than happy with what I have purchased and would highly recommend it… Read Full Review