TalkTalk Reviews - www.talktalk.co.uk

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Excellent Offer”

Written on: 24/12/2018 by Calvin996 (1 review written)

I update my phone and get the excellent offer and I get the perfect thing which i needed… Read Full Review

“Loyalty does not pay”

Written on: 23/08/2018 by 123dhills (32 reviews written)

I have been with TalkTalk from the start. Talktalk is running an advert saying there won't be any price increases during your contract. My bill came and it had been increased by £1 I rang Talktalk CEO's office only to be told Talktalk has been very good to me. The man also told me to remove some of my packages to reduce the cost. I have removed a package to help with the cost. I am not in a position to increase my budget while on the pension,so I have had to cut my cloth… Read Full Review