Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads Reviews

Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads - Ask a question now

“Having used supermarket's own brand breast pads, I got...”

written by Moochly on 10/06/2006

Having used supermarket's own brand breast pads, I got very sore and cracked nipples, so in desperation I shelled out for the Tommee Tippee disposable breast pads, and I have never looked back!

I think the individual wrapping is a little wasteful, but it is handy to keep them clean when they get shoved to the bottom of a crowded changing bag!

Most importantly, they keep you dry and comfortable, and they make breastfeeding possible!

“Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads were the first...”

written by sarahfeb10 on 23/03/2006

Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads were the first breast pads I bought and when I had none left I decided to try other brands that were less money but none of them compared to Tommee Tippee! So although they are a bit more expensive than others it is definatley worth paying the extra if you want the best quality!

They are very comfortable and stay in place with a sticky tab, VERY absorbent and I was able to go out without worrying about leaking through my top! I would recommend these pads over any other brands! FANTASTIC!