Mazda 6 TS 2.0 Diesel 136 Reviews

Mazda 6 TS 2.0 Diesel 136 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mazda 6 TS 2.0 Diesel 136

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have less than 4000 miles on my Mazda 6TS diesel...”

Written on: 24/02/2011

I have less than 4000 miles on my Mazda 6TS diesel which I bought new. As the engine appeared to be getting noisy I took my car back to my dealer to have them check it out.I have been told by them that I need an oil and oil filter change (at almost £100) also an oil regeneration carried out (at over £70) because the oil is riding up the oil stick towards the 'X' mark. They say this is because I have not been doing enough long journey driving at over 50 mph. I was never advised to do long… Read Full Review

“Had this 2 years now, got it instead of the new Mondeo...”

Written on: 04/09/2010 by Eric Randle (6 reviews written)

Had this 2 years now, got it instead of the new Mondeo and in my view it is very much inferior. It has been in and out of the garage quite a lot most lately with a Diesel Particulate Filter problem which they refused to cover under warranty, saying I didn't drive the car enough on long journeys, wouldn't get one again… Read Full Review