Hair1UK Reviews

Hair1UK - Ask a question now

“Hair1UK are not very proffesional!! waiting for ages...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by jojojojo534 (1 review written)

Hair1UK are not very proffesional!! waiting for ages and hated my cut… Read Full Review

“I have been to Hair UK (Manchester - Deansgate) 3...”

Written on: 23/03/2008 by thurstonet (1 review written)

I have been to Hair UK (Manchester - Deansgate) 3 times now, with 3 different stylists, both male and female. Overall I have felt comfortable there, and that my hopes from my hairstyle have been listened to. I'm quite touchy about how my highlights end up because it's quite an eccentric style on a guy and of all the salons in Manchester it's always turned out the best there. I would say I am not absolutely bowled over by the quality of he actual cut afterwards, but colour-wise they are top… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I found out my old hairdresser had left my usual...”

Written on: 21/03/2006 by pisces20 (1 review written)

I found out my old hairdresser had left my usual salon, and so I decided to try out Hair Uk's new salon on St Peters Street. When I entered the salon, I was greeted by the two hairdressers being sat with their mates, all going silent as I enteed. Awful atmosphere. Not listening to my bad instincts, I proceeded to have my hair washed, with very hot water. I wasn't even asked how the temperature was. The girl told me what lovely long hair I had.
I proceeded to the chair at which I told the 22… Read Full Review

Angrychopper's Response to pisces20's Review

Written on: 22/03/2009

I disagree with this review because... no manager would ever tell you there staff were unqualified!!!!! and especially would not tell u they r a butcher.,

Read 1 Comment