Jaqueline Wilson Vicky Angel Reviews

4.4

Jaqueline Wilson Vicky Angel - Ask a question now

“Vicky Angel”

written by on 09/05/2014

Vicky angel is a fabulous book and is unique to many others. The agent is a very talented writer in all of her other books too. I would definitely recommend this to anybody.

“It was quite nice. Jaqueline Wilson is a very good...”

written by harrypotterrox on 13/04/2010

It was quite nice. Jaqueline Wilson is a very good writer I would like to read more of her books. She has written lots and I have read most of them. I would recommend this to my friends. I do like stories that have a lot of Drama in it so it was perfect. I like the book I have no reasons that I hate the book...

“It was very good, recommendable, and the story dealt...”

written by lovelylola on 24/10/2007

It was very good, recommendable, and the story dealt with all of the aspects of life. It made you feel the story, like you were there. It was a moving book, and it had a good plot. It was a good book, but not brilliant.

“Overall, it was a could book because you felt like you...”

written by shelagh crighton on 07/03/2006

Overall, it was a could book because you felt like you where there and it makes you think before you run across the road, there wasn't a lot of reading to do though because it quite large text.