Insel Air Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

speckzwerg's review of Insel Air

“I would never again book a flight with Insel Air, and...”

Written on: 22/05/2011 by speckzwerg (1 review written)

I would never again book a flight with Insel Air, and I can not recommend this Airline at all !!! My flight was suposed to depart Miami at 08.30am.

The evening before I arived in Miami, so I checked if the flight will leave on time. At the departure board was the time of departure I expected. So the day of the flight I went to the counter 05.30am to check in my bag. I was told the flight was sechuled to 03.00pm. When I asked the lady at the counter what was the reason for, I got no answer. The staff was hired from a company, and they were not interested at all. They actually never heard about customer service. The boarding time should be at 02.15pm. Al pasengers were waiting on th egate, but at 03.00pm mo one turned up on the counter. We got no information and there was no communication towards the customers at all. At 03.30pm someone turned up, and we got told, that the plane not even arrived Miami Airport jet. We asked to talk to an supervisor, but we got no answer at any time, and no supervisor turned up. Finally the plane left Miami at 17.00pm and arrived PAP Haiti at 06.45pm. I lost a whole day of my holidays, and got into PAP far to late. It is not secure to reach Haiti that late, but who cares, sure not the Airline. We got nothing to drink or to eat during our waiting time, no explanation, nothing !!!!

So I rebooked my return flight from Haiti to Miami with a nother Airline. Thanks God, than the return flight had also a delay, and I would have been never able to get my flight in Miami back to Europe.

Never, ever again !!!!!!!!!!

• May 2011