Morrisons Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

blueskieslondon's review of Morrisons

“I sold a car, then 2 weeks later got a fine in the...”

Written on: 16/05/2011 by blueskieslondon (1 review written)

I sold a car, then 2 weeks later got a fine in the post from Morrisons parking enforcement contractor ParkingEye for an infringement that happened several days after I sold car. So far that's OK - I should just be able to send all the DVLA proof of change of ownership to Parking Eye, so I immediately did this. But Parking Eye (who can only be contacted by snailmail - no email/web/phone) are refusing to acknowlwdge receipt of any communication from me, and keep just escalating the 'fine'. OK, so next step is to contact Morrisons via their web contact form and by snailmail - they have contracted Parking Eye, and ParkingEye is wasting my time in Morrison's name. But no reply from Morrisons. I quite like shopping at Morrisons occasionally, but this incident has brought my opinion of Morrisons down quite a few notches.

• kingsbury

Branch Visited

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's Response to blueskieslondon's Review

Written on: 16/06/2011

Parking Eye were on Watchdog a few months parking for similar problems, I would get in contact with a solicitor or watchdog as that is ridiculous - good luck

Secretagentmole's Response to blueskieslondon's Review

Written on: 19/06/2012

Do not pay, they cannot enforce the fine, against the law, let them take you to court. You have evidence you sold the car before the alleged offence took place, so brave it out, tell them see you in court and go. If they ever (very unlikely) decide to proceed with it they will be laughed out of court!