3 Mobile www.three.co.uk Review

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“iPhone 4 value for money is unbeatable. To get the...”

Written on: 13/05/2011

iPhone 4 value for money is unbeatable. To get the same stuff on O2 as I have on 3 for £35 a month, it would cost £55, and that would be with 1gb data usage. My iPhone came fast, and everything was ok. Signal was average. Customer service however is chronic. My sister purchased the same contract as I have, and if I hadn't been there to actually talk to the customer service people on her behalf they wouldn't have let her cancel! Customer service is only in india, and the agents are very very rude, even the "manager". The cancellation agent gave a load of rubbish about how cash back websites don't work, and I ended up talking to a manager. The manager was very rude, and refused to talk to me on behalf of my sister, he tried to tell us that someone would phone back to give a PAC code to change the number to a new network tomorrow, however that wasn't an option because we work. I then said I know for a fact you can generate a PAC code right here now. Then he made one for me over the phone, only because I knew how the system works, They just lie to customers. We weren't even leaving 3, just changing to a new contract. I have sent a complaint, however a few days on still no reply.

Phone price great, network good (NW England), free Teathering, £35 a month on the one plan. I also got £109 cash back with quidco too. Shame about the customer service.

• 0 - 6 Months