Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com Review

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“I booked through LowCostHolidays.com for the first...”

Written on: 11/05/2011

I booked through LowCostHolidays.com for the first time this month. I used the online booking to find my flight and hotel but i couldnt get my card to work on the payment screen. I called their customer service team and the girl i spoke to was extremely helpful. She was able to confirm my booking really quickly and even managed to find me a cheaper flight that left the following day from that i had previously chosen! Bonus!

I bought my flight, hotel and travel insurance through them in the end. Im very happy with teh service and will definitely use them again. I Just cant wait for June to come round now!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

Shay O D's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2011

I found this review not helpful because...it is totally contrast to my dealings with this company

Jakki-26's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2012

What a shame Shay had problems - As everything in life there are sometimes hitches. I have always used this company and always carry out thorough research on any holiday - lets face it it is easy to do, with all the internet sites. I have never been dissappointed with my holiday package, always get the best deal and it is as it states on the tin. I have recommended to many friends and they have not been dissappointed - please don't be put off by somebody elses bad experience, it's unfortunate but reputation is easily tarnished!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 31/05/2011

Let's hope for your sake that the hotel exists, the flight isnt 'cancelled' at the last minute etc etc GOOD LUCK!!!

Great Deals on Expedia