Jet2.com Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Jet2.com

“I just thought I would write a review to tell everyone...”

Written on: 09/05/2011

I just thought I would write a review to tell everyone not to listen to all the bad reviews on here! Before traveling with Jet2.com I was seriously considering cancelling my flight and flying with someone else, but I am so glad I never!

When arriving at the terminal we were greeted by a lovely girl who worked from Jet2 with a big smile. She shown us where to go and wished us a nice flight. As i checked in online and already had my boarding card I had to join a small queue of no more then 8 people. I noticed that there were more then 10 check-in desks open! what a nice surprise as the queue went down in no time! The lady who checked us in was also very nice and we had a short conversation with her. I can honestly say I have never had such a nice check-in experience as this!

The flight was on time and the staff at the gate were also lovely. Cabin crew were very helpful, and although there was not much entertainment on board (what do you expect for such a cheap flight!) the cabin crew did there best to keep us smiling.

I just thought I would let everyone know not to listen to all these bad reviews! If you do everything correctly and don't expect to be able to take a massive over-sized hand luggage (as the person next to us was arguing about) then you will have a very pleasant flight! I would fly Jet2.com again, and I have told all my family and friends to do the same!

• May/2011

• Short Haul

Flight Length

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2011

How long have you worked for jet2?