CAAGIS www.caagis.com Review

Jan Rimmer's review of CAAGIS www.caagis.com

“I ordered the Bugatti Dimmer Light switch after seeing...”

Written on: 05/05/2011 by Jan Rimmer (1 review written)

I ordered the Bugatti Dimmer Light switch after seeing this on BBC Top Gear before Christmas.
I ordered from www.caagis.com and the photo on the website shows a black and brown bugatti model.
I received a silver and black one which actually looks better in my opinion. However I phoned up Caagis customer services and the lady was very helpful and informed us they had run out of the Black and Brown bugattis due to massive consumer demand (I didnt notice that this is actually clearly stated on the Product description!).
But as a gesture of goodwill they gave me 10% off my next order off Caagis.com which I thought was brilliant. I now have until Christmas 2011 to redeem the unique voucher code they gave me.
The switch itself is handmade and very easy to install and doesnt need an electrician to do it. My husband installed in 5 minutes for my son's bedroom.
Everyone who comes to visit comments on the switch as it really stands out (in a good way!)
I will be ordering other models, I have seen a VW and an Audi TT on the website, for my other son.
All in all a great shopping experience, nice website, reasonable prices and great customer service which is rare in this day and age.

• Bugatti Dimmer Switch