Debt Line - www.debt-line.net Review

GERgirlinUKonway2NZ's review of Debt Line - www.debt-line.net

“I had some problems in the beginning as there it...”

Written on: 20/04/2011 by GERgirlinUKonway2NZ (2 reviews written)

I had some problems in the beginning as there it happened that they deducted their fee as well as I paid them the fee. Also I expected to pay their 2 months of payments within two months which was then deducted quicker, but that might have been an oversight from my side, so please make sure you read the little print thoroughly to avoid getting stressed out.

However, they refunded the amount they had too much when I posted them the evidence of too much payment received and leaving me with, once they had their first 2 months of fees and my paypment plans were set up, as a very happy customer.

I recently added another 2 debts to them via mail as I couldn't add this via their systems for unknown reasons. I had posted it to them on thursday and when i checked my account online on saturday it was already updated with the stuff I had posted to them...which left me very positively surprised.

For me they are immense helpful, despite our difficulties in the beginning, as they put my mind at ease that my finances are taken care off leaving me in a position where I can focus on finding my next job instead of finding any further quick pay solutions which dragg me only further into debts.

Thanks to debtline I had no threatening letters from creditors, leaving me way more relaxed about my current situation.

What could be improved, though, could be their customer service via reply via email as I never received a response via email and never a response via their message board when I was annoyed in the beginning....so the main successful way to respond with them is via phone and post.

However, as I am nevertheless tremendously releaved due to the help they provided with taking that pressure off me and sorting out nasty buggers such as viking I am still more than happy to give them all stars.

In regards to some customer who at times complain about their fees on their boards online...what musnt be forgotten is that every service provision does cost money, unless you go via any charge-free government services...as quite frankly nobody works for free.

Guest's Response to GERgirlinUKonway2NZ's Review