Next www.next.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Been a Next customer for years with no problems....”

Written on: 17/04/2011

Been a Next customer for years with no problems. Thought I would order my Mum some flowers for her bithday which fell on a a Sunday. They were to be delivered by post so ordered 6 days before the date. Did they turn up? no they did not. Called Customer Service got no answers as the person I spoke to, in India I think, could only keep saying the same thing, delivery is 2-4 days, so I orderd 6 days in advance to compensate for this!!, but turns out could be 2-4 days after the date selected as well. So what was the point in being made to enter a delivery date??. If the flowers are in transit for 2-4 days what are they going to be like when they do eventually turn up? I was also advised that if I had wanted a specific day I should have had courier delivery, I did not order them because the delivery was free by post but because they were the bouquet I wanted. Rubbish service.

• Flowers