MiaDeRoca - www.miaderoca.com Review

From 1 review

conwil's review of MiaDeRoca - www.miaderoca.com

“MiaDeRoca Onlineshop offers international shipping and...”

Written on: 15/04/2011 by conwil (4 reviews written)

MiaDeRoca Onlineshop offers international shipping and a variety of accessories, fashion, home supply and decoration. This shop was recommended by a friend who went shopping in Salzburg, Austria and loved this eclectic mix of styles and products. I bought several times stuff online; for UK peps: the closer to London you live, the quicker the delivery (about a week as we are up north).

You will find products there you won't find anywhere else in the UK, that makes for great exceptional gifts. I totally adore their range of biscuit cutters and already own several of them, they are cute and high quality, some of their shopping bags can be found in my household and I love the handmade porcelain (that is what my friend bought first place). For the wedding preparation of good friends we got one of the stag heads for the stag do and the Brigitte biscuit cutter set for name tags for the reception, the guests received jigsaw cutters as favours.

• handbags, home supply, £90