Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk Review

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Guest's review of Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk

“Bought my bt49qt-11 in January from central scooters....”

Written on: 14/04/2011

Bought my bt49qt-11 in January from central scooters. The delivery driver was very rude and I had to wait in all day. The scooter arrived with panel damage. The scooter kept cutting out. The throttle sticks and the fuel tank leaks. Not happy with my purchase.

• Customer service

• Btm bt49qt-11

Model purchased?

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

Centralscooters's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2011

Just to clarify (from Central Scooters).
<br/>
<br/>We clearly state that we use a National Carrier (TNT) and delivery can be anytime from 9-5 (unless we otherwise agree an alternative method of transport), the drivers are not employed by ourselves so we have no control over them. Again, with regards to the damage caused in transit, this would have been down to TNT however we would have rectified the problem immediately.
<br/>
<br/>As for the other issues you refer to, it would be good to know what mileage and servicing you have done as I am sure the cutting out would be down to valve clearances or carb settings which should all be done a regular service intervals.