VAX S5 Kitchen & Bathroom Master Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

hippomarge's review of VAX S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master

“Attractive Design & Light to carry so easy to manouvre...”

Written on: 13/04/2011 by hippomarge (1 review written)

Attractive Design & Light to carry so easy to manouvre around my small kitchen & bathroom. With It's various tools & simple set up instructions it did not take me long to get started with the tasks in hand. I connected the appropriate tool. After several minutes waiting the Green light showed me the Steamer was ready to use. I started with the cooker, I found it to be most satisfactory in removing the grease & burnt on areas which I removed with the scaper tool. I used it on kitchen work topsalso. In The Bathroom I attached the extension tubes, floor head & floor head clothto clean the bathroom floor, again which I found satisfactory. My one Concern is? that it is hard to judge the water level as there is no water level indicater, Overall I found The Kitchen & Bathroom Master A good & Varied Steamer.Margery Mahon, 7 Hull Street, Ashton-On-Ribble,Preston,PR2 2NQ.

• Under a month