Glengettie Tea Review

Guest's review of Glengettie Tea

“Me again (the one being mean about the tea). I just...”

Written on: 10/04/2011

Me again (the one being mean about the tea). I just wanted to say I was too harsh on the tea the first time so I wanted to write a nicer review!

Well I have been drinking this tea every day since I bought it (a week ago) and I guess it has grown on me a little bit.

I still stand by my comment that it's certainly not one of my favourite teas and that (for me) it does not have any particularly special taste (hence my earlier comment bland) unlike some other teas where I really do enjoy the flavour.

BUT, its not really that "bitter" as I had wrongly said before. I think that was a misjudgement and exaggeration to be honest. Its a decent tea otherwise I would have thrown it out but I am still drinking it and it does the job that tea is meant to do (refreshing etc) so its not really so bad as I had said.

I guess I will upgrade it to a 3 star average tea! Still would not recommend it to a friend though as its not one I myself am likely to buy again in a hurry.