1 Stop Gold Shop - www.1stopgoldshop.co.uk Review

tarporley's review of 1 Stop Gold Shop - www.1stopgoldshop.co.uk

“TERRIBLE COMPANY ... do NOT use them! (wish I could...”

Written on: 10/04/2011 by tarporley (2 reviews written)

TERRIBLE COMPANY ... do NOT use them! (wish I could rate them no stars!!!)

I ordered the necklace on the 6th January, they took the money straight away and I heard nothing about the delivery - I had to chase and chase them. They are awful at answering calls, emails etc Make false promises over and over. In desperation I contacted ISIS - "Internet Shopping is Safe" (as I saw their logo on the 1stopgold website) and following the intervention of ISIS I eventually received the necklace towards the end of February.

Despite receiving the necklace I was not sent the Independent Valuation that I was promised with the purchase.

It then took until last week (the 8th April) to receive the valuation and this time only after I again contacted ISIS and also "SafeBuy" and threatened to go to the press and TV consumer programmes .... surprisingly my necklace was valued by a jewellers in Mold on a day when in fact the necklace was in my possession in Spain!!

I emailed the Director John Nuttall on many occasions and never received any response from him. 1stopgold and Nuttalls of Chester are both run from the same address in Mollington, Chester. If you look at the reviews for Nuttalls on this Review site you will see the same type of responses as mine! Obviously the standards of both companies are the same .... TERRIBLE !!!!

Please contact me if you would like all the contacts I used.

• Gold Rope Necklace £800

• A few weeks late

Ianwarden's Response to tarporley's Review

Written on: 30/04/2011

I have had a similar experience although I'm STILL waiting for my money back after 3 months. I've been onto the ISIS site and noticed that both Nuttals of Chester and 1 Stopgold have had their ISIS accreditation withdrawn, so they'll be of no help. I'd be very grateful for any further advice from anyone who has found a way to stop these unscrupulous dealers. Please email me at [email protected] if you can help or would like to help me in my fight to get these businesses stopped!