Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics Review

Guest's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“I was wondering if this shop had any reviews and found...”

Written on: 06/04/2011

I was wondering if this shop had any reviews and found some on this site as I had an appointment booked so thought I would check them out.I went to my appointment as planned and was not put off by some of negative reviews.I was treated very well on entering the shop and browsed around a well stocked bridal shop, while I waited for my appointment whom I thought was with the manageress as I was a little early.The selection of dresses that I chose were as I wanted but I was also advised on some other styles,while I tried various dresses on I was met in a very cold manner as the dresses were not what suited me or not what I was looking for.The knowledge of the lady who was serving me was a bit poor to say the least as I was asking questions which were abruptly answered as I would have thought there would be some level of experience involved which did not give me much confidence in her ability.I don't know to be fair if it was just that day or my appointment but in general the shop looked like it was organised as my other half was trying suits on at the same time to which he cannot fault and is looking forward to returning to hire their suits from the same shop and I might return for another appointment but maybe with another member of staff.I think it is worth another visit just to convince myself and hopefully buy my dress.