Reductil Slimming Pill Review

Guest's review of Reductil Slimming Pill

“I used Reductil 10mg, as prescribed by my doctor, whom...”

Written on: 02/04/2011

I used Reductil 10mg, as prescribed by my doctor, whom I had to see monthly for blood pressure/weight checks. It worked brilliantly, slowly but surely with sensible eating and a strict exercise routine. Then the ban came and it was withdrawn much to my doctors dismay. He could not believe it as he felt the risks outwayed the benefits if sensibly prescribed. Thanks to basically some idiots (not all I'm sure) who shouldn't have even taken it because of heart/blood pressure problems we are now all suffering without it. The accompanying leaflet with the drug is clear who should not take it, and what the side effects risks are. It should never have been available online without seeing a actual doctor face to face. I even have a friend who bought it online who had/has heart problems... and took it without any checks !!...and it's idiots like her we have to thank towards it's bad name now. Grrrrr yep I'm cross. Now I'm 2 stone heavier again... and if I carry on at this rate I expect I'll be like others going for the op to try and lose weight.... there that should kill some more obese people off. Last word: Yep there were risks but it's like an op... you choose to take that risk for a better life. If need be we should have to sign to say we have read and accept the risks, just like we would do if going under the knife!! And finally like the last comment, anyone heard any up to date news on the lifting of the Reductil ban?